Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2023 Scores of Note.

Didn’t see one of these for this year.

Okie Light loses to Abilene Christian. James Madison wins at Michigan State.

Outside of UAB, Clean sweep for the league even if some games were closer than expected.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
      Outside of UAB, Clean sweep for the league even if some games were closer than expected.
      Not exactly a murderer's row of opponents. Ferrum, Maine, Maryland-Eastern Shore, Western Illinois, Jackson State, Central Arkansas, Southwestern Assemblies of God, and Nichols. By comparison Bradley and Lipscomb look like strong scheduling by WSU and UAB.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Not exactly a murderer's row of opponents. Ferrum, Maine, Maryland-Eastern Shore, Western Illinois, Jackson State, Central Arkansas, Southwestern Assemblies of God, and Nichols. By comparison Bradley and Lipscomb look like strong scheduling by WSU and UAB.

In the past we've had multiple bad losses to teams like that from the league (us included) .. so i'll take what we can get

Comment

Kstate loses 82-69 to USC in Vegas. Was down nearly 20 for a good chunk of the 2nd half

Comment

UAB got absolutely hosed. Bradley's ball handler fell down and lost the ball. There was no way the Bradley player had possession when the coach called and was awarded a time out. The possession arrow would have given the ball to UAB with 17 seconds left and the score tied. That was replayed on the telecast 4 or 5 times.

If anything the UAB player had his hands on the ball before the BU guy.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
              UAB got absolutely hosed. Bradley's ball handler fell down and lost the ball. There was no way the Bradley player had possession when the coach called and was awarded a time out. The possession arrow would have given the ball to UAB with 17 seconds left and the score tied. That was replayed on the telecast 4 or 5 times.

If anything the UAB player had his hands on the ball before the BU guy.
              The refs also missed an obvious traveling call by Bradley on a play that resulted in 2 Bradley free throws that put them back in the lead late in OT. The announcers even called that one out and showed the replay.
              Last edited by 1972Shocker; November 8, 2023, 10:25 AM.

Comment

North Texas beats Northern Iowa in OT

Rice crushes some random D2 team

Comment

FAU beat Loyola last night and I saw a photo associated with that game and two Loyola defenders were blocking out two FAU players. My question is when does blocking out become a foul as the two Loyola players had arms backwards fully limiting the FAU players ability to move to either side. I know it is a poor description of the action but the Loyola players looked like they were doing a hell of a job.

Comment

Working...
                  X