Joe ragland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe ragland

Found this interview about joe in the summer league.....

A major aspect to building the Warriors NBA Summer League team was finding the best undrafted free agents to join the efforts in Las Vegas.

There is a lot to be said just for the fact that three Shockers made it this far.

Comment

Said it before, I'll say it again. Joe has what it takes to play in the league, and that is based on years of close viewing of the league.

Good luck, Joe. I get my Spurs tickets through bankers, friends, or people who can't use them. If he makes the league, I'll be paying cash money for the first tiime since I wanted to see Magic and Worthy in action.

Comment

Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

You know, nice interview, you know!
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Joe Ragland mention: http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcspor...point-shooter/
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              He didn't give JR credit for being a point guard who was expected to run our offense. Jenkins shot 300 shots because that's what the offense asked him to do.

Comment

Geeze. Joe Ragland had a really great senior year. Best point guard I've seen at Wichita State in 30+ years (didn't see Bruton).

Comment

Bruton was a shooter. Ragland was a maker. Bruton was a good PG, but in my opinion he ran a bit too much of the offense through Bruton.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

"Joe Ragland Wins MVP in Preseason Basketball Tournament in Serbia" - The Daily Observer

By Anthony Kokoi -
                    September 15, 2017

"After signing a two-year deal with Russian basketball club Lokomotiv Kuban on July 21, Liberia international basketball star Joe Ragland has kickoff his next two years with “Loko” on a promising note after the 27-year-old was yesterday awarded the Most Valuable Player award in the Mega Cup preseason tournament in Serbia....

...After two years as starting point guard for his college team, Wichita State in the US, Ragland entered the 2012 NBA draft; however, he was not drafted and played five games for Golden State Warriors in the 2012 NBA summer league, but was not successful in earning a contract...."

Comment

Best of luck, Joe. Keep working at it, you are really looking good.

Comment

Working...
                      X