No announcement yet.

Question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creighton is not a good team. They are like us. If they get hot from the 3 point line they are going to be in the game, if not they are going to lose like they did to Illinois State among others.

Creighton does not really have any low post players. Watts would rather be on the outside and the others need to find the weight room. If they ever play against a team with some big men, they are in trouble. I don't know if you could say any team in the Valley really has a couple of decent big men though.

Comment

Stinnet played like a Senior offensively....talk about ice in his veins. But defensively you could tell he was still a freshman. He was active, but PJ really abused him when he went one-on-one with him.

I agree though, I said last night to those around me I would like to have a Stinnet in black and gold. Like the Dr said though, times are a changing. If anyone can bring in that "type" of a player...Marshall will.
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

As far as 'never beating' Creighton, well last night was the first time in 3 games at Koch where we didn't win. We had won the past 2 meetings, so that statement isn't entirely correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
          I know we have Hannah coming in next year at PG, but frankly, I have been a little disappointed in the level of play from the Juco players last few years compared to how they were advertised.
          IMO the most you can expect from a JUCO player is to fill a role. Your just not going to get a all-around type of player.

I believe it better to take a wait and see attitude on recruits. There always a certain amount of "over-hype". Though it would be nice to get some "over-achievers". It seems like Turgeon recruits peaked in their Sophmore year. Maybe Marshall will be able to bring in a little different player.

Comment

Working...
          X