Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shockers Recruiting Chart

Hey Shockers,

I noticed some traffic from here a few weeks back to my site Verbal Commits. I don't believe at that point in time I had a chance yet to do an initial review of Wichita State's roster. I have now updated Wichita State's recruiting chart/roster, and would love to get any feedback you have regarding corrections/additions/suggestions etc.

I know I have an issue with the scholarship count for Wichita State in particular for next season, but I haven't been able to track down my mistake.

Thanks,
    Paul

The mistake isn't on your end. We all know that we are over our scholarship limit and none of us yet know for sure how it is going to be resolved. We know that there are several players that may have issues making it through the NCAA Clearinghouse, so it all may become clear soon, but it looks to me like you have your info correct.
    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
      The mistake isn't on your end. We all know that we are over our scholarship limit and none of us yet know for sure how it is going to be resolved. We know that there are several players that may have issues making it through the NCAA Clearinghouse, so it all may become clear soon, but it looks to me like you have your info correct.
      Thanks for the clarification, I did some double checking to make sure all your recruits were still committed, and couldn't figure out if I missed a transfer or something.

Comment

HOW MANY SCHOLLY ARE THEY OVER

Comment

Possible 6 schollies for 2013?

Comment

Originally posted by methodman View Post
            Great question, take your pick! Uno dos tres?

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by methodman View Post
              Right now we're anywhere from 2 over to 1 under I believe. Depends on who qualifies/shows up and who doesn't. We may not know for sure until school starts
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

The Shocker are believed to have offered Kyle Davis and juco Karrington Ward, both in the class of 2013.
                Last edited by tropicalshox; June 21, 2012, 06:39 PM.
                In the fast lane

Comment

That lady has nice teeth!
                  If it feels good - do it!

Comment

It's not like this hasn't been speculated but a reasonable source says Henry is a definite no-go & teddy will probably follow suit.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                      It's not like this hasn't been speculated but a reasonable source says Henry is a definite no-go & teddy will probably follow suit.
                      I think that is probably a reasonable speculation. As good as any and probably better than most. My guess is 3G probably pretty much knows which way the wind is blowing on all of this. It's just a matter of time when he let's the rest of us in on the deal.
                      Last edited by 1972Shocker; June 22, 2012, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Henry was apparently dropped because his performance wasn't much improved from his previous year. Teddy was due to qualifying, which we already knew was going to be dicey.

Comment

I don't know if Henry could make it through the clearinghouse with all the school jumping he did this last year. There has been some speculation that it might be dicey as far as Teddy getting the scores needed on the ACTs. Not sure what the deal is with Chadwick.

Comment

Chadrack fyi

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                              The Shocker are believed to have offered Kyle Davis and juco Karrington Ward, both in the class of 2013.
                              Thanks! I've added offers to both players from Wichita State, with hyperlinks to articles / tweets mentioning the offer.

Comment

Working...
                              X