Eddie Sutton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie Sutton

Had anyone heard that Eddie Sutton has taken over the head coaching position at San Francisco? As of the 8th he still needed two wins to get to 800. I was just looking trough the recruiting info on Rivals and noticed that but hadn't heard anything.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

he's only there for the rest of the season

Comment

SubGod,

You missed this story by 2-3 weeks. It will be interesting to see if Eddie falls off the wagon during this period. It was reported that his wife did not want to go to San Francisco so she stayed in Oklahoma. I would think he would need a support staff.

Comment

Originally posted by RUShock75
        SubGod,

You missed this story by 2-3 weeks. It will be interesting to see if Eddie falls off the wagon during this period. It was reported that his wife did not want to go to San Francisco so she stayed in Oklahoma. I would think he would need a support staff.
        He needs a Big Book and to attend AA meetings.

His wife's presence would be fine for many reasons, but not for keeping sober.

Comment

He must really want to get to 800 wins bad. I think he needed two to get there... not sure if he's won any since he's been there. He's taking a team in chaos, starting at mid-year and only coaching to the end of the season. The only reason I can see why he would do this is to get to 800. Nothing else makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by MadDog
            He must really want to get to 800 wins bad. I think he needed two to get there... not sure if he's won any since he's been there. He's taking a team in chaos, starting at mid-year and only coaching to the end of the season. The only reason I can see why he would do this is to get to 800. Nothing else makes sense.
            As of today, he still needs 2 more to reach 800. USF plays tonight against San Diego.
            "You can observe a lot just by watching."
            -- Yogi Berra

Comment

I almost posted the info when it occurred but figured it was pretty well known in Wichita and nobody apparently wanted to talk about. Guess it wasn't as big as item in the Midwest as I thought.
              In the fast lane

Comment

This was the first I'd seen of it and hadn't seen it mentioned anywhere. I like Eddie and it'll be nice that he'll finally reach 800. I'm sure USF can manage two more wins.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                X