Happy Fathers Day!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Fathers Day!!!

As passionate as all of us are on this great fan board, I know we have some great fathers out there who should take an official "Shocker" bow. I wish us all a great day to celebrate with the fruits of our labors and other loved ones on this special day. Me and my five kids (and one grand child) are starting to enjoy a great day which will include lots of laughing, some great food, additional memories AND some glances at the ole boob tube to see how the US Open is shaping up. Enjoy the day fathers!!!

Went to Granite City this morning for Brunch. Got there at 11am and saw a line of at least 30 people, some waiting in lawn chairs to get in. Went next door to Olive Garden with my crew of five, walked in, sat down and ate more in 90 minutes than normally eat in a day. Now if I can just go squeeze off a 100 rounds at the range this afternoon I will have made my week. And if I don't, my week will still be pretty damn good.

Happy Father's Day!

Comment

Originally posted by Capitol Shock II View Post
      Went to Granite City this morning for Brunch. Got there at 11am and saw a line of at least 30 people, some waiting in lawn chairs to get in. Went next door to Olive Garden with my crew of five, walked in, sat down and ate more in 90 minutes than normally eat in a day. Now if I can just go squeeze off a 100 rounds at the range this afternoon I will have made my week. And if I don't, my week will still be pretty damn good.

Happy Father's Day!
      Air Cap?
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Hey.... Don't you know this belongs in the Fathers Day section????????

I kid, I kid... But you KNOW this board's anal detective attitude about being in the right department!!!

Comment

Working...
        X