Who is next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is next?

Maybe Weeshock was onto something regarding BS in the athletic department. I see that Matt Baty has left the university for an outside job. I'm not really happy about this for many reasons, but a few being that he always took the time to keep me informed and keep me involved, he loves WSU, and worked hard to make the Shockers the best.

We lost a good one.

I agree. I don't bash the athletic department, but losing Matt is too bad. He was really good at his job.
    Good Luck Matt.
    Last edited by jcdshocker; June 10, 2012, 08:39 PM.

Comment

nm
      Last edited by Shocker85; June 10, 2012, 04:53 PM.
      Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Originally posted by InWuWeTrust View Post
        Maybe Weeshock was onto something regarding BS in the athletic department. I see that Matt Baty has left the university for an outside job. I'm not really happy about this for many reasons, but a few being that he always took the time to keep me informed and keep me involved, he loves WSU, and worked hard to make the Shockers the best.

We lost a good one.
        I agree. Losing Matt is not good.

Comment

ah get that Jayhawker out of our Athletic Department. J/K of course, he seems like he will be a loss.
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

We have a great Athletic Department. People are just flocking to stay in there.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Development is a revolving door. Sad to see Matt leave because of what good he has done the last few years, but like Brian Morris before him, there are greener pastures.

Comment

"Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

I hear he left because he was upset that ADES wore white pants last Friday.
                  "I discovered surfing, which I absolutely fell in love with. That feels good and kind of keeps your body aligned, so does the salt water." - Anthony Kiedis

"I'm not worried. Are you worried? You shouldn't be. Sleep well tonight. "

Comment

Originally posted by Spaulding View Post
                    Gee, I thought it was okay to wear white pants in Wichita...

Comment

you know what they say about dudes that wear white pants....

Comment

I used to wear white pants.

Comment

Originally posted by Spaulding View Post
                          Coming from a guy whose nickname is "Spaulding" .... :)
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Very sad to see Matt leave, compound this with his assistant Tina who left a couple of weeks ago and there are some big shoes to
                            fill.

Comment

Unsettling.
                              "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Working...
                              X