Forget Football..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forget Football..

We need to get HCGM's pay around 2.5 million then we can talk about football. We cannot allow this man to leave under any circumstances. I'll go mow his fkn lawn if I have to... nude.

T

...:cool:

Are you saying HCGM likes to have nude lawn boys? :)

But seriously I agree. The longer coach is here and the more NCAA tournies and big time tournies our Shocks win the better it is for us all. It certainly makes the SASO & ticket check writing easier.

Go Shocks!!!!
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

I'm sure HCGM would pay to keep Cold from "nude mowing." :nightmare:
      Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
      Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

I love football and would like to have football here, but if we get to keep 3G around for a long while and keep our bball team at a high caliber, I could care less about the ENTIRE sport of football.

GO SHOX

Comment

Nobody wants a soccer program at wsu

Comment

I want to see what foorball looks like after the lawsuit with thousands of former NFL players suing the NFL over head injuries and the resulting long-term effects. It could be quite a different game.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
              I want to see what foorball looks like after the lawsuit with thousands of former NFL players suing the NFL over head injuries and the resulting long-term effects. It could be quite a different game.
              Two hand touch, but if the guy falls down its a 15 yard penalty for roughing the pansy.

Comment

If you are looking for a man's sport try hockey. Football players wear way too many pads.

T

...:cool:

Comment

Does the Prince have any Shocker eligibility left? He was my favorite all time Shocker football player. What a talent!!!!!!!
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                  X