Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Tempo Free Predictions For MVC/WCC" - by Dan Hanner of Real GM Basketball

"Tempo Free Predictions For MVC/WCC" - by Dan Hanner of Real GM Basketball

The Missouri Valley and West Coast Conference don't have the same level of glamour as the major ones, but they are both firmly in the top-10.

I would be interested in other SN'ers thoughts on his analysis of next season predictions.

Go Shockers!!!

Superficial assessment.
    Livin the dream

Comment

...7 footers like Garrett Stutz don’t grow on trees, and I’m nervous that his defensive presence will be impossible to replace.

Huh???

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

...7 footers like Garrett Stutz don’t grow on trees, and I’m nervous that his defensive presence will be impossible to replace.

Huh???
        I think he had Garrett mixed up with EO.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
          I think he had Garrett mixed up with EO.
          An easy mistake -- look at them, and they could be brothers.

Comment

I think EO will be more of a defensive presence than Stutz ever was. Stutz was never really allowed to play D because the refs whistled him for living. Interesting, that in the NBA camps, Stutz has no problem with fouling on D.

Still, I'd much rather play O against Stutz than EO. EO is one of the most intimidating defenders in the Valley since the glory days back in the '60's.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

The last thing we need worry about is post defense. By the videos it appears post offense will be just fine. And then there is Lufile still to come.
              In the fast lane

Comment

Positions 1,2, and 3 are ready and able at 21st and Hillside as though they do grow on trees. I got very excited when I heard Mr. Hall would be playing one more Season. Being Stutzless at 21st and Hillside is no Sunday School Picnic and his 'leaving like a tree' will hurt along with 4 other very solid Seniors. However, the 4 and 5 slots may actually be quite deeper overall than those spots last Season, so we will succeed by committee. Early hit the nail on the head. The talent is there and we must mesh it together. THAT will take time. BB King would now sing--"The thrill is NOT gone baby!!!!"
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                X