Baseball vs Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball vs Basketball

Just checking the pulse of the shocker faithful........

Wichita State's Whining About the Refs team is ranked number 1 in the country so you've got to go with them.

Comment

The fact that this poll would even be taken seriously is a testament to how far the basketball program has come.

Comment

or how far the baseball team has fallen.....

is the glass half empty?

Comment

Lawmaker = KCShox

Comment

Originally posted by lawmaker
            or how far the baseball team has fallen.....

is the glass half empty?
            I'd say preseason top 10 isn't too bad of a fall... anything else you'd like to contribute?
            KU fans are the most arrogant while KSU fans are the most delusional. ~BostonWu
            Criticizing this team is like criticizing one of Jerry's kids. ~DaShox

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
              Lawmaker = KCShox
              :good:
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

For me personally,

1. Basketball
                2. Football ? (if we had it, I can only imagine how much fun it would be to tailgate before the kickoff on saturday with a few tasty beverages and talking shox with all my friends. I'm still kind of young so maybe that will happen in the next 50 years or so.)
                3. Baseball. I actually enjoy baseball a lot more when I can make it to the games, but the way my schedule works out in the summer I only get to see 3 or 4 games.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerLager
                  3. Baseball. I actually enjoy baseball a lot more when I can make it to the games, but the way my schedule works out in the summer I only get to see 3 or 4 games.

The summer?

Comment

Baseball bores me to utter tears. I have never been to a game at WSU.

I could care less.

I am so pissed right now I better shut up. :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :goshocks: :posterwu:

Comment

the only thing that about shocker baseball that I dont like is listening to the *ping*

but I can deal with that because I love the shockers.

I openly admit that the first game against USC last year was the first game I had been to since I was in the 7th grade. *Ive been horrible following shocker baseball which sucks and is flatout inconvieable considering baseball is like my all time fave.*

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieHog

The summer?

Sorry Charlie, (I'm sure you havn't heard that once or twice in your life)
                        Spring / Summer. In my little pea brain there is not really a spring. Once it is nice outside it is summer no matter what time of year it is. That goes for fall as well. If it is nice in october it is an extension of summer, if it is cold in september/october it is officially winter. :good:

Comment

football
                          basketball
                          baseball

I care more about the success of our womens basketball team than I do our baseball team, really.

Comment

I will never forsake my love of baseball but somehow I've managed to grow a heart for basketball.

Comment

Sorry Charlie, (I'm sure you havn't heard that once or twice in your life)
                              Spring / Summer. In my little pea brain there is not really a spring. Once it is nice outside it is summer no matter what time of year it is. That goes for fall as well. If it is nice in october it is an extension of summer, if it is cold in september/october it is officially winter. :good:

I consider college baseball to be a winter/spring sport. It barely dips into the summer.

Personally I consider college baseball to be the pinnacle of sports. :D

Comment

Working...
                              X