Pick up game times requested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick up game times requested

I'm driving from Chicago to Wichita and will be in town the week of June 4th. I understand the new guys are coming in this week and I would love to see some pickup games. If anyone is privy to the times of the pickup games would you please PM me. I just want to watch, I won't bother anyone. Thanks.
    Professional gas passer.

I want to say that they typically start between 4 and 5 but I'm not 100% on that.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by blackandgold View Post
      I'm driving from Chicago to Wichita and will be in town the week of June 4th. I understand the new guys are coming in this week and I would love to see some pickup games. If anyone is privy to the times of the pickup games would you please PM me. I just want to watch, I won't bother anyone. Thanks.
      Just 'bother' us... we request a full report. :)
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by blackandgold View Post
        Please "bother" us... we request a full report. :)
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

That information is fluid, and often times changes as the day goes on. Show up before 5 when the doors close and you should see a game at least 1 day. Chances are you'll get to talk to some of the guys and get ideas for the proceeding day or 2 as well.

Comment

Working...
          X