Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many out there in ShockerLand.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will be picking up some tomorrow

Comment

I try to get tickets for every game...usually I'm unsuccessful. Fortunately I got a couple for the game tonight!

It irritates the heck out of me when I call the handfull of those I know with tickets, offer to buy the tickets, get standard "we will be there" answer, and then their seats are empty.

Freaking corporate types and their emergency wine tastings.
      That rug really tied the room together.

Comment

Originally posted by rZ
        I try to get tickets for every game...usually I'm unsuccessful. Fortunately I got a couple for the game tonight!

It irritates the heck out of me when I call the handfull of those I know with tickets, offer to buy the tickets, get standard "we will be there" answer, and then their seats are empty.

Freaking corporate types and their emergency wine tastings.
        Try calling George Fahnestock. Now he has my seats, actually former seats. The seats are most always empty along with the other 10 or so, which he purchased. They are great seats on the corner on row 1. Row 1 is elevated, so there are not any floor obstructions.

Yes, I am still bitter.

Comment

The remainder of my season tickets are available on Marketplace or for private sale. PM me if you want them. I've also posted a message about this in the Ticket forum.
          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

I got 3 ga tix at 501 pm thursday and 1 and 1150 pm... what I am saying is that if you wanted to go you could have gone.

Comment

Working...
            X