Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many out there in ShockerLand.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many out there in ShockerLand.........

would like to go to Saturday's game but can't because of a lack of tickets?

Please post your response.

Thank You!

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

No replies yet so I guess that means people already have tickets (good and not surprising here) or people do not want to go.

I am leaving for a couple of hours. I look forward to any responses upon my return.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

I have a Wrestling event in Oklahoma City to attend, I feel bad for not going to the game but eh.

Comment

My wife and I have tickets but I'm sure my dad and son would love to go.

Comment

I'll be working, so I don't even try.

Comment

I am surprised at this. I have extras. I hope I don't have as much trouble finding takers.

Comment

We gave four away this morning. I only made one call.

Comment

I would love to take my 2 boys to the game. They went crazy watching the Bradley game. They asked and we replayed the LSU game after (Can we watch another Shocker game?)

Comment

I have an extra ticket. (OK, I've got someone who wants it but the person I got it for originally ended up having a conflict.) I'll be there.
                  Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                  Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

i will take any free tickets.
                    ________
                    SUZUKI GSX-R/4 SPECIFICATIONS
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

I have two tickets for sale if anyone is needing any. Check the Ticket Exchange forum for the details.

Comment

I've been so caught up with work and HS ball that I haven't made it to the marketplace to check out if I can find one. I also haven't been home much this week to find the time. I might check here in a little bit and then early tomorrow afternoon when I get back from some fantastic MS action.... I'm guessing I'll be watching from home again. So I'll go with laziness being the reason. Then again, I'm not sure how my legs are gonna be feeling by tomorrow night. Not that that's ever stopped me in the past.
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

22 check pm.

Comment

I love being a student, I get them for Free
                            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

pm checked ;-)
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                              X