Fever's Avatar Poll - vote now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
    Since Fev chose another option, I’m snatching the one that I nominated.
    That's a great one, 3Gs smile while Self is going off on his team for letting us kick their a$$.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post

speaking of that — I saw on Twitter that B Self is having a press conference on Wednesday — speculation that it might be a retirement announcement.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Marshall to KU to as he becomes a Sith Lord and schedules WSU every year.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

speaking of that — I saw on Twitter that B Self is having a press conference on Wednesday — speculation that it might be a retirement announcement.
          He also just bought a beachfront home. So sure seems like it is possible
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
            Marshall to KU to as he becomes a Sith Lord and schedules WSU every year.

Comment

Probably just in time to avoid the NCAA coming down on him.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

It’s either a regular end of season press conference or something more serious. We’ll see. Lots of speculation.

I would imagine if it wasn’t a retirement press conference that those rumors would be put to rest by numerous people. Doesn’t seem it has been, but that could also mean nothing.

Either way, probably hard to coach with any sort of heart condition. Hope Self is recovered and healthy. I obviously don’t have the dislike for him that others do, but hopefully he is doing well health-wise. And I’m sure that most here would share that same sentiment.

EDIT: and I would walk across hot coals to make him our coach if he were healthy. He's that good.
                Last edited by Kel Varnsen; April 4, 2023, 01:49 PM.
                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                  Here is my write in vote:

I'm taking that one right now!
                  There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Done!
                    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                      Done!
                      That fits you lol
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                      X