Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to propose a way to have Fever's Avatar changed. And maybe this doesn't belong in the basketball forum, but as I used to be a Mod, and I never got a paycheck, well, I just don't care.

We could get 10 people (or more or less, whatever, this is America!) to post a picture of what Fever's avatar should change to...that's step 1.

Kind of like this, not saying this would be the one I would choose.

Step 2. Fever gives a nod of approval for the pictures he is willing to consider for change.

Step 3. A poll is created whereby votes are cast and a winner (or loser, depending on how you perceive the avatar) is chosen.

Step 4. A trial period of 1 week will be used to determine the avatar's appeal and effectiveness, assuming Fev can post enough for everybody to get used to seeing the avatar. And Fever ultimately decides to keep (or discard the new avatar choice for one of his own.) But please, for the love of Shocker Basketball can we all just agree that his avatar has to change. ????

Little known fact ... longer term posters can have animated gifs as avatars.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Aww, but it only seems to animate when you click on it. Booooo.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        Aww, but it only seems to animate when you click on it. Booooo.
        Hmmm. I have the GIF of The Rug losing his crap in Omaha and 3G smiling at him. I wonder if I could have my still shot be 3G's smile so that it doesn't look like my avatar is of The Rug.
        78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

Hmmm. I have the GIF of The Rug losing his crap in Omaha and 3G smiling at him. I wonder if I could have my still shot be 3G's smile so that it doesn't look like my avatar is of The Rug.
          That I don't know. It probably just uses the very first frame in the animated GIF.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            Little known fact ... longer term posters can have animated gifs as avatars.
            Very cool. Now when will be able to add a gif to a thread from an iPhone?

Comment

Since change is happening in a positive way at the university, I’m game.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                That is a big step for you Fev. I am proud of you!

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

That is a big step for you Fev. I am proud of you!
                  Sounds like he just smoked a fat Doobie to me, or else someone is posing as fever.

Comment

Slow news day?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                      You can have my last one
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Since no one has started, I'll post one or two. How about the one above, a 10 year anniversary tribute and where I would like to see the Shockers in the future.

Comment

My submission:

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                            My submission:

Imagine if that foot misses Tekele's face, the flagrant isn't called, and we end up losing that game. Crazy how that could have drastically changed history.
                            78-65

Comment

images EC.jpg
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                              X