This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2023-24 Scholarship Grid

Here is an updated grid of where the Shox stand from a roster perspective. I will update it as things change. Feel free to sticky at the top if appropriate.

** 3/31/23 - Updated to delete Myles **
    ** 4/12/23 - Added Jacob Germany and Harlond Beverly **
    ** 4/13/23 - Updated to delete Pierre, Jr. **
    ** 4/17/23 - Added Bijan Cortes **
    ** 4/24/23 - Added Joy Ighovodja **
    ** 5/5/23 - Added Ronnie DeGray III. Assumed no waiver to play immediately **
    ** 5/15/23 - Added Kenny Pohto **
    ** 8/21/23 - Added Bamba and Ridgnal **
    ** 10/11/23 - Deleted Ricks for now. Added TJ Williams and Zion Pipkin. **

Scholarship Grid.jpg
    Last edited by MikeKennedyRulZ; October 11, 2023, 07:03 PM.

Colby Rogers still has two years of eligibility since he did not play last season.

Comment

Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
      Colby Rogers still has two years of eligibility since he did not play last season.
      Thanks. I will make that change. Also, I though Scott was in the transfer portal but I didn't see his name listed on the site I use. Am I imaging things or did he enter the portal?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Thanks. I will make that change. Also, I though Scott was in the transfer portal but I didn't see his name listed on the site I use. Am I imaging things or did he enter the portal?
        He did.

Comment

My hope is that one of the first calls after Pohto and Walton is to Myles to try and salvage that commitment.

Comment

Also need to update scholarships taken for 2024-2025

Comment

Recruiting and changes will be interesting. Thank you for doing this MikeKennedyRulZ. Getting Kenny P. and Walton back , 2 awesome pgs, and 2 more really good bigs would be huge.
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                Recruiting and changes will be interesting. Thank you for doing this MikeKennedyRulZ. Getting Kenny P. and Walton back , 2 awesome pgs, and 2 more really good bigs would be huge.
                I would consider that a fricking home run of a start for PM if he can pull that off.

Comment

Here is my starting lineup and next 5, based on this existing roster list. We still need another pg.

1.pg Cortes 2. Sg. Rogers 3. SF Beverly 4. PF Germany 5. C. Kenny P.

1. pg Joy ? 2. SG Bell 3. Sf. Ricks 4. Pf Abidde 5. Ballard

Not sure DeGray will be eligible. If he is, he would be in rotation at 4.

Comment

2024-2025 could be a monster year if the bulk of those guys stay. They will have one year in the new system and be a very heavy upperclassmen squad. Wow!
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Needs a refresh

Comment

Originally posted by Regul8te View Post
                        Needs a refresh
                        bump

Comment

I would consider that a fricking home run of a start for PM if he can pull that off.
                          Would you mind adding our 2 final recruits which will finalize this roster please? Thank you in advance.

Comment

Updated.

Comment

Updated.
                              Much appreciated. Go Shockers still don't show the late signing of DR on their roster list that I could find. Thank you!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X