The morning after.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
    Somebody needs to get Coach Mills on the Jim Rome show! Straight cash homie!
    Yes.

Need that Jungle Karma flowing through Shocker Nation again!
    The Assman

Comment

Practice's were hell, games were easy-Fred VanVleet

Comment

I think we could save our selves a lot of discontent if we all agree not to compare coach X to coach Y and to coach Z. It's easier if Z starts with a clean slate There are so many things that each one had to deal with at different times in their careers so there is no way to compare apples to apples for any of them. We have what we have now...A new head basketball coach and a relatively new AD and president. We have only the present and in this time period that should be enough for everyone to try and manage. But if everyone likes rasslin' with a pig in the mud please continue. But remember both will get dirty but the pig likes it. Go Shocks

Comment

I'm just as confident, if not more so, after the press conference. The administration did their due diligence and expressed cogent reasons as to why they selected HCPM. This is a process improvement from the prior hiring, and I think they did a great job considering the totally of the circumstances. Now it's just a matter of time before our reemergence from obscurity. Don't forget your shades.
          ​​​​​​
          “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
          -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Working...
          X