Pat Kelsey Bandwagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pat Kelsey Bandwagon

I don't know if he is even a top candidate in Saal's mind, but with the momentum growing on the fine forum as someone the program could rally behind, I figured I'd break out a separate thread.

Maybe we'll see if the power of ShockerNet is truly a real thing ;)
    The Assman

I’m in.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Sign me up

Comment

He's in my top 3
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

He needs to be our #1....

Comment

He might create a huge bang in Wichita.

35AE3D55-1945-4E82-BB52-E5E688A10B31.jpeg

Comment

In

Comment

Want to see his guys play tomorrow but right now I agree with top three. Also want to see Drake, the coach and the son.
                Last edited by asiseeit; March 15, 2023, 11:32 PM.

Comment

He's the type of coach and man WSU fans would rally around. I think he would create a whole lot of renewed fan interest and fire up Shocker basketball again.

Comment

I’m at the point where if it isn’t Kelsey, I’m going to be disappointed.

Comment

Doing some reading about Kelsey and the one constant in every article/mention is ENERGY. The dude just brings it; at all times. I thought this was a great line in an article about him

-College of Charleston leads the nation in 3-point attempts with 31.1 per game. “They try to tear each other’s face off each day in practice,” Kelsey said. “It’s not for the faint of heart; it’s nasty. But I want dudes to go to practice every day trying to earn minutes. Don’t like your playing time? Do something about it.”

DeVries is still my number 1 but PK is a close second.

Comment

Originally posted by SkoShox View Post
                        Doing some reading about Kelsey and the one constant in every article/mention is ENERGY. The dude just brings it; at all times. I thought this was a great line in an article about him

-College of Charleston leads the nation in 3-point attempts with 31.1 per game. “They try to tear each other’s face off each day in practice,” Kelsey said. “It’s not for the faint of heart; it’s nasty. But I want dudes to go to practice every day trying to earn minutes. Don’t like your playing time? Do something about it.”

That mindset sounds familiar...

Comment

Originally posted by SkoShox View Post

Curious why Devries is your #1? What makes him stand out in your opinion?

Comment

Solid start for potential FHCPK ;)
                            The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                              Solid start for potential FHCPK ;)
                              Love how hard they play
                              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Working...
                              X