- Disclose your sightings from Dining hotspots
    - Screenshot any Social media reports
    - Berate a Booster until they cough it up

DO YOUR THING YA FILTHY ANIMALS!!!!

;)
    The Assman

Whose got the billboard?

Comment

Jans and his family didn't look all that stressed at the end of a tight game......just saying......LMAO
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
        Whose got the billboard?
        That would be Onegreatracer
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I’m new to Flight Aware, but there is a private charter from NetJets coming into Jabara from Houston Hobby tonight at 6PM. Houston is a big city, so this may be totally meaningless.

Comment

I’m new to Flight Aware, but there is a private charter from NetJets coming into Jabara from Houston Hobby tonight at 6PM. Houston is a big city, so this may be totally meaningless.
            Lots of oil and gas folks fly private between Wichita and Houston - think Koch.

Comment

Really odd that Kelvin Sampson would bail on his Houston team when they have a 1 seed but I'll take it!

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Really odd that Kelvin Sampson would bail on his Houston team when they have a 1 seed but I'll take it!
                An assistant isn't bailing on the team to take a day to interview. Totally different circumstances with head and assistant coach.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

An assistant isn't bailing on the team to take a day to interview. Totally different circumstances with head and assistant coach.
                  I didn't Typo the name in my "joke"

Comment

Wouldn’t the team already be in Alabama?

Comment

I was going to chime in and say probably a Tag Heuer or a Rolex Submariner...

Comment

Good grief I hope he can do better than a Tag. A vintage Heuer, maybe, but basketball coaches don't strike me as vintage kind of guys.
                        The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

In this day of video communications you can get a lot done without travelling all over the country and presumably do it more discreetly. And then a lot of time the person-to-person stuff is done at a neutral location.
                          Last edited by 1972Shocker; March 15, 2023, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X