No announcement yet.

ShockerNet Bracket Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needless to say, this weekend created some separation amongst the brackets. It looks like there are about 5 or so of you that appear to be in pretty good shape to have a shot at winning this thing.

Three have had their champion eliminated (Indiana, Memphis, Duke).

Max points range from 1710 to 590. There are 3 with less than a 1000 Max points available. Of course, those are the three that have lost their champions.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Needless to say I won this thing is you want the worst bracket. For the first time in whatever, my unofficial bracket shows I picked more games incorrectly than I did correctly. If someone had just taken my bracket, and gone the opposite way, they'd be running away with this thing.

Officially, I'm glad I didn't enter. Embarrassingly bad. Woof!

Comment

Originally posted by JVShocker View Post
        Needless to say I won this thing is you want the worst bracket. For the first time in whatever, my unofficial bracket shows I picked more games incorrectly than I did correctly. If someone had just taken my bracket, and gone the opposite way, they'd be running away with this thing.

Officially, I'm glad I didn't enter. Embarrassingly bad. Woof!
        And you admit it? Mine is perfect

Not!

Comment

I put too much faith in the Big 12 (minus KU, who I had losing to Arkansas)... Gonna come back and haunt me I think. Fool me once, shame on them. Fool me for the 18th year, aaaand I guess I just don't learn my lesson.

Comment

The secret to having a good bracket is to have a wife or girlfriend who knows nothing about basketball but likes to sort out mascots and colors, then have her fill it out. It won't be perfect, but 100 % of the time, it's better than mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post
              The secret to having a good bracket is to have a wife or girlfriend who knows nothing about basketball but likes to sort out mascots and colors, then have her fill it out. It won't be perfect, but 100 % of the time, it's better than mine.
              I need to get me one of those. At least for March anyway. Maybe next year.
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Bracket is dead. Another bracket I have is super dead (Thanks, Arizona).

Comment

I was in the 100% and perfect until Purdue loss. Yes, if you get that high it actually shows you in 100%, not 99.9%.

Now in lower half. Lol.

Comment

Only one bracket has a national champion contender left.

DocLove is currently in first but has no more points left to get (670).

TrackSuitAndTie is currently in 3rd (630) but if UCon wins their game against Miami, he will become the winner of 2023.

It appears that nobody else has any more points to win.

I'll finish a distant 10th out of 17 with (470).

Congrats to WuShock Reaper for having the worst bracket (280). Someone has to do it. Lord knows I've been there before.
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
                    X