X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you catch this?

Score from tonight:

George Washington 49 St. Louis 20

Believe it or not, that is a final score. Fewest points scored by anyone since the inception of a shot clock...

See, it could be worse!

St. Louis vs. WSU, no that would be a barnburner!

Comment

wow

Comment

Wow, I have lots of sympathy for SLU and their fans.

Comment

ABC, I hear ya. And that is Rick Majerus' team. Unbelievable.

Comment

Savannah State set a record with only 4 points vs. KSU the other night.

Kids today just don't shoot well!

Check out the score from 1973, Temple vs. Tenn, 11- 6! The days of the four corners.

Expert recap and game analysis of the George Washington Revolutionaries vs. Saint Louis Billikens NCAAM game from January 10, 2008 on ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC
              Savannah State set a record with only 4 points vs. KSU the other night.

Kids today just don't shoot well!

Check out the score from 1973, Temple vs. Tenn, 11- 6! The days of the four corners.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=280100045
              11-6!?! I would have demanded a refund gosh darn it. There had to have been only 1 person in the stands at the end of the game.

Comment

I honestly can't even imagine watching a game without the presence of a shot clock. I know it wasn't too long ago that it was brought into the game, which I know tells my age somewhat, but mann.. that woulda gave me a legitimate reason to scratch my eyes out.

The 20 points by SLU though sure makes me feel a bit better about our offense.. if that's possible.. :D
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I believe it had a blurp in the paper that Savannah State was going to get bumped down from D-1 ball.

Comment

SLU missed 27 shots in a row. Let's hope it is a disease but it is contained within the Jesuit Order (Creighton).

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
                      I believe it had a blurp in the paper that Savannah State was going to get bumped down from D-1 ball.

You sure its not KState getting bumped down :D :posterwu: 8) 8)
                      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

the recap for the 11-7 debacle of '73

Comment

SLU's leading scorer on the night had five points (three off of FTs).

Rough night for the Billikens.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkpl68bfCtM

Comment

Working...
                          X