This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm freakin' back and I need to unwind

It probably was a pleasant suprise for most of you not seeing me around Shockernet for the past 2 weeks. I would have loved to have chimned in on the Shox utterly disgraceful showing of what amounted to be YMCA type basketball, but alas, I was temporarily banned from Shockernet due to having implemented several provacative and risque' avatars that were deemed unfit for viewing by the 13 and younger crowd.

Although the intent of selecting these avatars was to give a little eye candy and joy to the work weary Shockernet nation, I failed to understand that SN is not just an over 18 crowd. Having avatars of delicious looking women shaking their upper torso assets and/or showing their backside in tiny undergarments was not appropriate. I tried to walk the line on what was acceptable and what could be construed as lewd and lascivious. For those who missed my avatars, there was no nudity involved just skimpy outfits, smiling faces and of course beautiful women.

For the women posters out there. I am an equal opportunity poster. Therefore, I have included some eye candy for you as my avatar to show no ill will.

Now, onward and upward. I predicted all along this team would hover around .500 and it appears my prediction is in jeopardy. We could finish a couple games below .500 at the rate we are playing. Some of you need to quit sipping the kool-aide and get with reality. Yes, the MVC is wide open, but this team won't be a part of that action. They can't shoot a B-Ball into the ocean. Yes, I know it's an understatement but it's fact and please, please try to refrain when the Shox win against Creighton this week to get on SN and start saying all over again that the Shox just turned the corner, or the Shox have got their problems solved, or the Shox are going to make a run now ecetera, blah, blah, blah, yeah, yeah, yeah. It ain't happening..........ummmmkaayyy!.

I've decided to stop my rant. I could go on taking up two pages. I just want to say that it's great to be back, I love Shockernet, I love ABC and Cold, (love to hate em' :D ), and again, if you are thinking about having some eye candy as an avatar, don't do what I did.

It is really torturous to monitor SN without being able to say anything. This place is like a drug. I love you all, hugs and kisses to everybody and go Shockers!

j/k KC... good to have you back.

You do keep it interesting around here.
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle

j/k KC... good to have you back.

You do keep it interesting around here.
      Be careful wu, that photograph is the type of stuff I got banned for.

Comment

^isn't that Chad Michael Murray from "One Tree Hill"?

Comment

Originally posted by Hotel Paper
          It very well could be, however I need a close-up to verify. :good:
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU
            It very well could be, however I need a close-up to verify.
            What the hell does that mean??? :whistle: :whistle:

T

...8)

Comment

Comment

And here I just thought KC was giving himself a self-imposed penalty and decided to take a break from SN.

But alas.. the truth comes out..

:good:
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded

T

...8)
                  Ooops! Good catch Cold... looks like I need assistance with my reading skills... was actually referring to the larger photo posted by wu_shizzle.
                  :yahoo:

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
                    And here I just thought KC was giving himself a self-imposed penalty and decided to take a break from SN.

But alas.. the truth comes out..

:good:
                    Yep, the good ole penalty box. :good:

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded

T

...8)
                      Ooops! Good catch Cold... looks like I need assistance with my reading skills... was actually referring to the larger photo posted by wu_shizzle.
                      :yahoo:
                      *whew*

T

...8)

Comment

Re: I'm freakin' back and I need to unwind

Originally posted by KC Shox
                        I was temporarily banned from Shockernet due to having implemented several provacative and risque' avatars that were deemed unfit for viewing by the 13 and younger crowd.

Good job Administrators! :clap:
                        Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

I'd suggest Royal adding a feature, I guess some sort of poll in which the top vote getter gets voted off the island for a week.

Comment

Pictures of my future wife arent to be used in a indecent manner! :D
                            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                            X