Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

If we go 0-0 from 3, we will win.
    quit being fixated on 3's. This team can't shoot them and shouldn't shoot them, period.
    Porter, Walton, and Pierre should shoot the three every time they have their feet set and are wide-open. Other than that I agree

Comment

Shocks give up yet another 10+ point lead and lose their ninth home game of the year. I can’t take it anymore….

Comment

Originally posted by MadDog View Post
        Shocks give up yet another 10+ point lead and lose their ninth home game of the year. I can’t take it anymore….
        Are you still sure about your forecasted wins. It's OK, you just hung onto hope a little longer than I did. We can only hope for major changes next year. But I'm still not sure they happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
          This is too bad it's happening at the SMU game, but Curry probably wouldn't come to Wichita anyway.

https://www.kansas.com/sports/colleg...272361968.html
          Is he a point guard? That position has been sorely lacking the last 2 years, especially in close games (over and over)...

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Lol this will probably be the lowest attended game in decades based on the UCF game performance and the super bowl lol. Great time to have a top 100 recruit come see the atmosphere.
            Maybe the kid will be attending a bitchin' Super Bowl party? I don't think he'll be on a plane Sunday night, but then again...

Comment

I’ll be watching two sporting events today, Shocker Softball on ESPN+ and Shocker Men’s Basketball on ESPN. Hopefully both get victories.

Comment

I think we win this one....
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post

Porter, Walton, and Pierre should shoot the three every time they have their feet set and are wide-open. Other than that I agree
                  Pierre is shooting 27.9% from 3 as a volume shooter. He is the poster child for what is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Regul8te View Post

Pierre is shooting 27.9% from 3 as a volume shooter. He is the poster child for what is wrong.
                    Our three biggest weaknesses are depth ( big drop off after top four players ) , JP ( SG ), and of course, coaching

Comment

My Little Pony (mmmmmh) = 58

Equine Connoisseurs = 72

Go Shockers!!!

Comment

SMU Mustangs vs Wichita State Shockers Odds - Sunday February 12 2023. Live betting odds and lines, betting trends, against the spread and over/under trends, injury reports and matchup stats for bettors.

Shockers opened as 6.5 point favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by Regul8te View Post

I'd like to know what his percentage is when it's a good shot though. When his feet are set and he's open and it has come through good ball movement. I bet it's upper 30% for those shots. Those are the types of shots he should continue to take. Just not hurried, guarded, 24 inches behind the stripe, early in the shot clock three point shots

Comment

Hate to say it but after last game I’m about as apathetic as I’ve ever been with WSU basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                              Hate to say it but after last game I’m about as apathetic as I’ve ever been with WSU basketball.
                              Myself, as well. Still watching tho. Good that a high level recruit will be attending. Good the game is on ESPN but not so good there won't be many fans or that electric atmosphere so many of us have experienced. Maybe the recruit will connect with an attractive gal that could influence his decision. 70-60 us.

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post

Myself, as well. Still watching tho. Good that a high level recruit will be attending. Good the game is on ESPN but not so good there won't be many fans or that electric atmosphere so many of us have experienced. Maybe the recruit will connect with an attractive gal that could influence his decision. 70-60 us.

Yeah, about that…

78-65

Comment

Working...
                                X