No announcement yet.

WSU VERSUS CREIGHTON PREDICTIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate to do it, but until we can learn to shoot, I have to be the pessimist:

Wait.... what am I doing. I could never predict a Creighton win.

Shox: 88
    Creighton: 40

:good:
    "You can observe a lot just by watching."
    -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerInKC
      Shox have terrible 1st half, trail 90-21 (all Hatch 3pters) at the break. Arkansas AD calls Altman on his cell and offers him the job again, Altman leaves arena on a bus, GM discovers he's wearing same jacket as at the Bradley game and his halftime speech is still in his pocket. SHOX WIN 107-100!

Altman's bus breaks down in Tulsa and is never heard from again.

ALL HAIL GODGRAHM.
      Who is Ryan Clemente?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerInKC
        Shox have terrible 1st half, trail 90-21 (all Hatch 3pters) at the break. Arkansas AD calls Altman on his cell and offers him the job again, Altman leaves arena on a bus, GM discovers he's wearing same jacket as at the Bradley game and his halftime speech is still in his pocket. SHOX WIN 107-100!

Altman's bus breaks down in Tulsa and is never heard from again.
        THAT'S what I'm TALKIN' about!!

This is CREIGHTON, people! It's like predicting a Raiders win in the Arrowhead parking lot, even if it's the reasonable prediction YOU JUST DON'T DO IT!!

Shox 81
        Jays -273.15

We're bringin' the pig snout noses, everybody better be rocking the Pig! SOOEEY! Chants for every timeout, every BlewJay FT, and every time that weasel Altman has one of his epileptic seizures courtside.

:clap: :wsu_posters: :yahoo: :clap:

Comment

273.15 is bigger than 81. What are you smoking?

WSU 81, CU 69
          Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
          Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by SpanglerFan316

WSU 81, CU 69
            see the little horizontal line in front of his number, yeah, you better call your grade school teacher and get a refresher course in math. LOL

:wsu_posters:
            ________
            Strain Index
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

Come on guys, this is freaking creighton. We always step up our game against these guys at Home.

shocks 74
              Jays 66
              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by goshocks
                Originally posted by SpanglerFan316

WSU 81, CU 69
                see the little horizontal line in front of his number, yeah, you better call your grade school teacher and get a refresher course in math. LOL

:wsu_posters:
                :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
                :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
                Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
                  Come on guys, this is freaking creighton. We always step up our game against these guys at Home.
                  Either that or we get spanked by 'em in the second half. I'm leaning towards the latter this time around, but hope for a surprise..

And if you call me out at any point tomorrow night, I won't be here. I work til 12. So wait until then.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

We have a difficult time beating Creighton when we're good let alone when we're not good and this years Shocker team is not that good (at least not yet).

We've got to have a lot of things that havent gone well so far this season like making a higher percentage of free throws, field goals (including lay ups) and 3-pointers go better tonight for us to have a chance to win (I know these are pretty obvious).

I hope things change toinght but I'm guessing not. Creighton by 10, 68 to 58.

IMO one thing I do hope starts to change is this Mr. nice guy look we've taken on the last few years. We seem to stand there and take it but never respond, never push back, never get in the opponents face saying "you want some more of this?". I'd like to see an attitude, get that chip back on our shoulder daring that other team to just try and knock it off. Maybe that at least will begin to change tonight.

:goshocks:

Comment

Shocks WIN by one point regardless of the score.

Comment

my predictions for tonight's game.

Mattie in street clothes again.
                        Durley goes for a game-high 21, gives up 32 on the other end.
                        Griskenas comes alive, hits for 13 and plays with confidence.
                        Gal has 3 TOs, 1 assist, 9 points and another 10 second call.
                        Crowd boos.
                        Somebody gets on here and bashes Gal-haters.
                        Butler does not play.
                        Micheal gives another steady 7 minutes, looks like the second coming of Craig Steven.
                        Pretzels are stale.
                        PJ in early foul trouble.
                        Former mayor Mayans walks across the grass on the way out to his car.
                        Clemente works his azz off.
                        Aaron Ellis gets 4 points, 2 boards, shockerneters talk about his upside.
                        Coach Marshall gets red in the face.
                        Side Pockets is crowded, stop and grab a beer anyway.
                        Shox win, 62-59.

Comment

It is amazing that Dana does not start Stinnett (better for us). He is clearly their best player. Unfortunately, he is going to haunt us for a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by RUShock75
                            It is amazing that Dana does not start Stinnett (better for us). He is clearly their best player. Unfortunately, he is going to haunt us for a few years.
                            Even though he doesn't start, expect to see Stinnett at about the seventeen minute mark.

Comment

I remember listening to the post-game show for Creighton after the Illinois State loss. The fans calling in were in an uproar over the fact that Stinnett doesn't start.

What is Hibma doing starting? He is not very good.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers
                                my predictions for tonight's game.

Gal has 3 TOs, 1 assist, 9 points and another 10 second call.
                                Crowd boos.
                                Somebody gets on here and bashes Gal-haters.

Watch what you say about Gal, he has 7 or 8 fans that think he can do no wrong and they all come out of the woodwork when they sense a put-down. :roll:
                                "You can observe a lot just by watching."
                                -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Working...
                                X