Media Feud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Media Feud

Mike Kennedy not happy with little Lutz. Big Lutz to the rescue.

Originally posted by washedup View Post
    Mike Kennedy not happy with little Lutz. Big Lutz to the rescue.

That is rich

Comment

I have to side with the lootzes on this one. MK is so thin skinned. When did posting about former players become hatred for the program? I suspect jr has a hatred for the current state of the program.

Comment

The hatred they have is for the backwards, racists fan base that is WSU's. Conservative inbred morons that live in the past are what fuels their hatred.

No one is as progressively brilliant as either of them.

Comment

All three can wallow in their inflated self worth.

Kennedy is the god father of the shocker faithful.

Lutz and Son are KU fans who look at WSU from the outside. Their view of WSU as little brother skews their opinion a little, but they are not necessarily wrong here. People know my opinion of Tang.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Why anyone anywhere gives the Lutz duo the time of day, ever, is beyond me. Those two have an insanely inflated self worth. Very little real knowledge of sports outside of the Cardinals and Indians. Neither one has ever been able to handle an opposing view on any subject and yet have the audacity to attack others when they disagree with the self appointed gods of Wichita sports.

Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Honestly, The Blob never liked the amenities in Carbondale. He's said so many times. It's personal. Like Father like Son...

Vienna.jpg

Comment

Bob, great job with League 42.

That’s all I can say nicely about the Lutz duo.
                The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                  Why anyone anywhere gives the Lutz duo the time of day, ever, is beyond me. Those two have an insanely inflated self worth. Very little real knowledge of sports outside of the Cardinals and Indians. Neither one has ever been able to handle an opposing view on any subject and yet have the audacity to attack others when they disagree with the self appointed gods of Wichita sports.
                  Outstanding accuracy.

Comment

Concerning the Lutz duo why doesn’t WSU make them buy a ticket to watch the Shox rather than let either of them on press row. It has always upset me that we let those mouths sit on press row just so the next day they can bad mouth us on the radio. Two of my least favorite mouths in town.

Comment

Comment

They only show at the Shocker games if it is a BIG game, they don't give a damn about reporting on the Shockers. Will give Jeffrey a small kiddo, since he replaced pops with Duda it is a lot easier and more entertaining to listen to. By the way... son on TV is not a good match.

Comment

Back in the 80s, I thought Bob was mildly entertaining. His shtick became tedious and obnoxious in later years. I can’t even listen to his radio show—so amateurish. His twitter feed is laughable and has few that actually engage. As others have said, I respect his youth baseball work. He should just keep on with that and leave the rest alone. And I’ve never got why anyone cared what Little Lutz said. And indeed—why are they on press row?
                          Last edited by Singeril; February 5, 2023, 09:37 PM.

Comment

I’d hate to know how many people he’s blocked on Twitter. He cannot take criticism or opposing views from anyone.

He’s a perfect example of the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                              I’d hate to know how many people he’s blocked on Twitter. He cannot take criticism or opposing views from anyone.

He’s a perfect example of the problem.
                              Maybe if you were just as smart and/or as good a person as he is Doc, it wouldn’t be a problem!!!
                              The Assman

Comment

Working...
                              X