Marshall Auction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall Auction

Saturday @ 6pm with the Golf Tournament on Monday.

Anyone going?

Anyone need a ticket?

If they can move it to San Diego, I'm in.
    "I discovered surfing, which I absolutely fell in love with. That feels good and kind of keeps your body aligned, so does the salt water." - Anthony Kiedis

"I'm not worried. Are you worried? You shouldn't be. Sleep well tonight. "

Comment

Will be there. No western attire for this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        Saturday @ 6pm with the Golf Tournament on Monday.

Anyone going?

Anyone need a ticket?
        I would like the ticket. I would have responded by PM but your inbox is full.
        Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

I so wanna go, but cannot.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

My wife and party of 10 will be there. About the only western wear I have is a pair of boots so that will be the extent of it. I can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by ISASO View Post
              My wife and party of 10 will be there. About the only western wear I have is a pair of boots so that will be the extent of it. I can't wait!

Boots only? Really?

Marshal Boots.jpg
              Last edited by Rixtoy1; May 5, 2012, 06:45 AM.
              If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

I still have a ticket or 2 for anyone that wants to go.....the more the merrier.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  I still have a ticket or 2 for anyone that wants to go.....the more the merrier.
                  If you still have the tickets the wife and I would like to go. We didn't know how she would be feeling after her chemo but she is good to go if you still have them available. Thank you very much

Comment

I will be there, it's time to get back...........I think......GO SHOCKS

Comment

Originally posted by Rixtoy1 View Post
                      Boots only? Really?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]312[/ATTACH]
                      I always knew I hated photoshop
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                        I always knew I hated photoshop
                        I'm not skilled enough to use Photoshop- Hell, I can barely manage Kwik Shop . . .

I just erased enough to not get "booted" from the board (it seems she is a Juco transfer as well . . .)

Maybe I should remove just a litlle of the white-out for every game we win this year. By tournament time I could be a hero.
                        If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

I'm not skilled enough to use Photoshop- Hell, I can barely manage Kwik Shop . . .

I just erased enough to not get "booted" from the board (it seems she is a Juco transfer as well . . .)

Maybe I should remove just a litlle of the white-out for every game we win this year. By tournament time I could be a hero.
                          Lolz
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

And booted also:moon:
                            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

The wife and I went and had a great time as always. Thanks to the good Dr for the extra ticket. To say it was well attended would not do it justice. To us it seemed there were alot more people this year than in previous years. The silent auction bidding seemed to be going well with very few "steals" so I would think the money should be comparable to previous years or better. One of these years I will get the propeller that has become a standard item at this or Rockin the Roundhouse event. It was really tough to see the items and get back to check on bids because of the crowds so next year I'll have to put my best bid in first. Food and atmosphere was once again good and I thought the music was superb this year. Can't believe they ran out of Shock Top beer but it is what it is. Looking forward to next year already and it was great to get my wife out and see her meet with old friends and tell them about her success with her treatments. Also couldn't believe that ISASO and his whole group were allowed to sit at one table what with their penchant for rowdy behavior.

Comment

Working...
                              X