Invoice for Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pogo View Post
    That would be my guess. Also I kept your seat warm in your absence tue night.
    I'm glad somebody was there to keep JJ in line. He's been stealing kid's hotdogs as they walk by.

Comment

I frankly don't see what difference it makes and what all the fuss is about. If you are going to renew your tickets, pay the damn invoice.

Comment

Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
        I frankly don't see what difference it makes and what all the fuss is about. If you are going to renew your tickets, pay the damn invoice.
        Yeah because nobody has kids going to college and they aren't sure if they need 4 seats or 2. Nobody has a father with ailing health and they aren't sure if he will be able to use the seats or they need the money to pay for medical expenses. Nobody works at a company that is currently laying off employees and you aren't sure if you are the next to go. Because nobody's life changes in 7 months time. Everybody has a crystal ball just like you to know exactly what their situation will be like 1/2 a year from now.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          Yeah because nobody has kids going to college and they aren't sure if they need 4 seats or 2. Nobody has a father with ailing health and they aren't sure if he will be able to use the seats or they need the money to pay for medical expenses. Nobody works at a company that is currently laying off employees and you aren't sure if you are the next to go. Because nobody's life changes in 7 months time. Everybody has a crystal ball just like you to know exactly what their situation will be like 1/2 a year from now.
          Look, I'm not heartless. And I agree that I am in a more unique place than many in that paying six months in advance is not a problem for me BUT I know it's coming and I planned for it. Everyone has problems, just not the same ones. If someone has a really special circumstance they could call the ticket office and see if something could be worked out. If it's just a matter of choice due to circumstance (like all the ones you listed above), then make the decision and move on. But don't go blaming the University for needing to know as soon as they can where they stand on tickets available. It's a business and they need to budget, just like you and I need to budget.

Comment

Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
            Look, I'm not heartless. And I agree that I am in a more unique place than many in that paying six months in advance is not a problem for me BUT I know it's coming and I planned for it. Everyone has problems, just not the same ones. If someone has a really special circumstance they could call the ticket office and see if something could be worked out. If it's just a matter of choice due to circumstance (like all the ones you listed above), then make the decision and move on. But don't go blaming the University for needing to know as soon as they can where they stand on tickets available. It's a business and they need to budget, just like you and I need to budget.
            I don't blame 'em. In honesty I would probably do the same thing. It makes lots of sense from a pure business standpoint.

But as a consumer it's still annoying as heck. LOL Fortunately they are in a situation they can be a bit annoying because we are buying, buying, buying what they have to sell! :)

Comment

I don't blame 'em. In honesty I would probably do the same thing. It makes lots of sense from a pure business standpoint.

But as a consumer it's still annoying as heck. LOL Fortunately they are in a situation they can be a bit annoying because we are buying, buying, buying what they have to sell! :)
              Not all of us :(
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                Not all of us :(
                Right, I know you are struggling a bit. You'll pull it out though, I can feel it!

Comment

Right, I know you are struggling a bit. You'll pull it out though, I can feel it!
                  I hope to be back in a couple of years.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                  X