Invoice for Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invoice for Tickets

Today I received an invoice for basketball tickets for the '12-'13 season.

I wonder about the reason for the delay. The '11-'12 season ended in March 2012.
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

when is that due?

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      when is that due?
      June 11, five days, after my ex-wife's birthday.

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Sounds like basketball is taking a page out of baseball's book, except probably not for similar reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
          Today I received an invoice for basketball tickets for the '12-'13 season.

I wonder about the reason for the delay. The '11-'12 season ended in March 2012.
          +100

They have been moving up the invoice date each year to the point it's now irritating.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            +100

They have been moving up the invoice date each year to the point it's now irritating.
            Fact, in 2006 it was June 9 and has been no later than June 15 since 2006. June 11 falls right in line.

btw, where is the June 11 date written? I see renew SASO by May 14th, but do not see the June 11 date anywhere.
            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
            ---------------------------------------
            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Tell your ex-wife happy birthday from me.

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                Fact, in 2006 it was June 9 and has been no later than June 15 since 2006. June 11 falls right in line.

btw, where is the June 11 date written? I see renew SASO by May 14th, but do not see the June 11 date anywhere.
                Thanks for the correction, that does ring a bell. It seemed like it started right after the Sweet-16 run, and felt like it has been getting earlier -- but apparently not. At any rate the earliness of it is irritating to me. When were renewals prior to 2006?
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Not to be an apologist for wsu ad because I also find the earlyness annoying but they probably want to figure out what they have as far as returning season ticket holders ASAP so they can aggressively sell the open seats.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                    Not to be an apologist for wsu ad because I also find the earlyness annoying but they probably want to figure out what they have as far as returning season ticket holders ASAP so they can aggressively sell the open seats.
                    That would be my guess. Also I kept your seat warm in your absence tue night.

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post

Let's see. We have apples and oranges going here.

SASO - I renewed some time ago, but I do not remember the drop dead date. Never mind. I found it. The deadline is May 14, 2012.

Basketball tickets - The deadline for seats renewal is June 11. This date is shown on my invoice. It is located on the center right of the invoice and just to the left of the total renewal amount.

--Niels Bohr

Comment

I do not find renewal date on my invoice. Mine shows renewal balance due on receipt. Are you positive it is June 11th.

Comment

Originally posted by wushock View Post
                          I do not find renewal date on my invoice. Mine shows renewal balance due on receipt. Are you positive it is June 11th.
                          It reads, "Renewal Balance Due Monday June 11"

I assumed that it is the last date for payment for 2012-2013 season tickets. I called the ticket office. A lady said the late date for payment for the 2012-2013 season tickets is June 11, 2012.

The ticket office phone number is 978-3267. You might called them, if you have questions.

--Niels Bohr

Comment

On the happy side , no price increase . ( for my 2 tickets )

Comment

Something isn/t right here. I e-mailed ticket office and they said they are due May 11th.

Comment

Working...
                              X