Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would seriously like an explanation for Okafer's lack of playing time

Comment

• Maybe he can read the writing on the wall…
      The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
        We run a press breaker like a junior high girls team.
        As junior high girls teams all over the world are slighted.

Comment

• Originally posted by ventichai View Post

Might be reading into this too closely, but look at IB’s body language as he walks by. Doesn’t look like that of a coach that just won a game tbh
          Oh, I don’t think you’re reading that too closely at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            This is going to be fun. Haven’t read the game thread since tip off. The back and forth flows should be enjoyable.

Oh baby that was good. Might have to make a habit out of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Oh, I don’t think you’re reading that too closely at all.
              He stiffs the AD?

Comment

Might be reading into this too closely, but look at IB’s body language as he walks by. Doesn’t look like that of a coach that just won a game tbh
                After the way his team choked away a 13 point lead and couldn't handle SMU's press, he shouldn't be very happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

He stiffs the AD?
                  Pierre was between coach and the AD. Another force by Jaron.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Somehow it doesn't really feel like a win.
                    If something doesn't change before next year, you will be BEGGING for a win like that.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

If something doesn't change before next year, you will be BEGGING for a win like that.
                      Maybe I'm looking at your statement all wrong, but if something doesn't change before next year, I will be begging for NO wins (not just a few like this one that may simply further delay what needs to happen).

Comment

• Glad we got a win, as ugly as it was and as bad as SMU is.

We have so many players who can win us or lose us a game on any given night and we have no idea how we’ll get there, even if we usually lose.

Again, no need to feel conflicted after this (or any other win the rest of the way). Our mediocrity will and has fully illustrated our need for a new head coach.
                        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Look, I like Craig Porter a lot. He’s the best basketball player on this team. But when the team is rolling and we get a 13 point lead by playing really good defense and then running the court for fast breaks, you don’t mess with the lineup. It’s almost as if IB wanted Craig to get a piece of the fun. The entire chemistry changed when he made that substitution. I’m by no means saying Shammah Scott is better than Craig Porter. But, at that point in time, it was working and IB had to eff it all up. Not to mention, how many times are you gonna pass the ball to Walton in the corner only to have Walton start pivoting in multiple directions, almost begging to be pressed. Pull his ass out after the first time and give him a head check. Very frustrating but I’ll take the win and continue bitching about IB’s decisions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                            Look, I like Craig Porter a lot. He’s the best basketball player on this team. But when the team is rolling and we get a 13 point lead by playing really good defense and then running the court for fast breaks, you don’t mess with the lineup. It’s almost as if IB wanted Craig to get a piece of the fun. The entire chemistry changed when he made that substitution. I’m by no means saying Shammah Scott is better than Craig Porter. But, at that point in time, it was working and IB had to eff it all up. Not to mention, how many times are you gonna pass the ball to Walton in the corner only to have Walton start pivoting in multiple directions, almost begging to be pressed. Pull his ass out after the first time and give him a head check. Very frustrating but I’ll take the win and continue bitching about IB’s decisions.
                            I have tried my best not to care, but then JW fouled on the made three, I lost it and let out one of the loudest “F$&K’s” in my lifetime… and boy, did I get the ‘stink eye’ from the Mrs. following the outburst. I thought she was going to club me with the Swiffer.
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Pretty good weekend:

1. Kansas Jayhawks lose at home in embarrassing fashion. ✔️
                              2. Reaper makes pregame Shockers win with 71 points. ✔️
                              3. Kansas City Chiefs win. ✔️
                              4. Wichita State Shockers win with 71 points and Reaper's 4th straight drive to Dallas to cheer the Black and Yellow to Victory. You're welcome. ✔️✔️✔️ ✔️
                              5. Cincinnati wins, giving KC Chiefs home field game. ✔️

Go Shockers!!!

Comment

Isn't that Saal shaking hands? I'm not sure. Whoever it was totally ignored IB when he walked by.
                                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                                X