No announcement yet.

7'7", 360lbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not envy this guy. In fact I feel pretty sorry for him. Imagine walking around like your some freak circus act. I'm assuming he'll have a short lifespan.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu
      I do not envy this guy. In fact I feel pretty sorry for him. Imagine walking around like your some freak circus act. I'm assuming he'll have a short lifespan.
      I agree. I tell you what, watching the Discovery Channel sure pays off from time-to-time. I bet this guys suffers from 'Acromegalic gigantism'. It is due to an incurable cancer on the pituitary gland. The tumor causes the gland to go haywire by spewing out excess growth hormone and disrupts the signals of gland that tells the bones in the body to stop growing.

Just a Discovery Channel educated guess. The side effect of having this disease is increased growth, other health related problems due to being so large, and ultimately a shortened lifespan. I too feel sorry for this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
        Originally posted by BostonWu
        I agree. I tell you what, watching the Discovery Channel sure pays off from time-to-time. I bet this guys suffers from 'Acromegalic gigantism'. It is due to an incurable cancer on the pituitary gland. The tumor causes the gland to go haywire by spewing out excess growth hormone and disrupts the signals of gland that tells the bones in the body to stop growing.

Just a Discovery Channel educated guess. The side effect of having this disease is increased growth, other health related problems due to being so large, and ultimately a shortened lifespan. I too feel sorry for this guy.

There again maybe hes just tall :D
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by dregn
          Originally posted by Indy23
          KU played Asheville a few years ago and George was on that team. He's not much of a player really. He has a medical condition that contributes to his height, iirc.
          I'd take 12 pts, 9 boards, 6 blocks a game with 72% FG and 75% freethrow shooting...
          Have you seen him play?
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkpl68bfCtM

Comment

Originally posted by dregn
            KU played Asheville a few years ago and George was on that team. He's not much of a player really. He has a medical condition that contributes to his height, iirc.
            I'd take 12 pts, 9 boards, 6 blocks a game with 72% FG and 75% freethrow shooting...
            Have you seen him play?
            idk about dregn, but he looked pretty decent when he played UNC the other night. I am sure he is a completely different player than when he played KU as a freshmen 2 years ago.
            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

uh, newshock, where do you see a travel on that play? There isn't anything even close to a travel that I can see. you must have had a different angle of course

Comment

Actually, even though the video isn't great, I think he probably traveled when he first took off. But what he did is rarely called in college.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfanmas
                  uh, newshock, where do you see a travel on that play? There isn't anything even close to a travel that I can see. you must have had a different angle of course
                  first off before he takes off he switches his pivot foot, then he gets a running start by taking 4 steps for the jam. Even the annoucers of the game were raving that it was a travel.
                  Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Can't really tell from that video, it looks good to me, need to see a better video

Comment

According to his stats and with what J&J posted here, he didn't play against KU. He's only played last year and this year after sitting out his first two years at Asheville due to knee surgeries.

Comment

Working...
                      X