No announcement yet.

The Official Wichita State v Longwood Full Stack Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe we should have scheduled Thickwood.

Comment

• At the present time, they are far the superior team, and from what the Shockers have shown so far, we are in for a real Butt beating

Comment

• I'm so glad we recruited shooters.

Comment

• Florida State. Northern Iowa. Illinois State. Cincinnati. Houston. College of Charleston. Tulsa (Nolan Richardson). Nebraska.

just day dreaming about some of the great games I’ve watched from these seats. Crap!

Comment

• Originally posted by Singeril View Post
            I'm so glad we recruited shooters.
            Problem is they shoot was well as I do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Singeril View Post
              I'm so glad we recruited shooters.
              They can really shoot. Maybe next year we’ll even find some makers.
              Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• this is pitiful

Comment

• Why are we celebrating going up 1 against longwood
                  Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• I miss the 90's

OK not really, definitely tongue in cheek....but man......
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• And it is great to see the Shockers regroup and get back in the game.

Comment

• Whoever was dissing the idea of playing Melvin Flanagan needs to come out for some crow. The dude is not too shabby. Maybe he’s the new #2 PG.

Comment

• Give the walk on Melvion Flanagan some props for giving the Shocks a boost. The switch to the zone defense helped as well not to mention finally taking the lid of the basket.

Comment

• Things seemed to change when Flanagan came into the game.
                            Go Shocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                              Whoever was dissing the idea of playing Melvin Flanagan needs to come out for some crow. The dude is not too shabby. Maybe he’s the new #2 PG.
                              Sorry. No.

Comment

• Pohto = Weak

Comment

Working...
                                X