Armstead

Then the second 5 off the bench.

Hall
    Hawkins
    Green
    Wiggins
    VanVleet

Which 5 would be better?

This doesn't even include White or Baker. If Hawkins doesn't make it here, White can take his place. If Green redshirts, Baker can take the 2 and Wiggins the 3. I assume that if Uwadiae makes it, he will redshirt.

Comment

• The post depth question hinges on whether or not Hall plays alongside Orukpe or in place of Orukpe. With Lufile in the fold, this is what I is now taking shape for me:

Starters;

C - Orukpe
      PF - Hall
      SF - Early

Off the Bench;

C - Lufile
      PF - White
      SF - Wiggins

I don't think Hall and Orukpe playing together will be an issue as Hall can post up while EO screens the perimeter and flashes to the middle to dunk and rebound. I also see Hall playing some center, similar to last year.

The Backcourt will consist of some combination of Armstead and Williams and one of Cotton/VanVleet/Baker.

Wessel/Green/Mitchell and at least one of the underclassmen guards will see very little PT IMO.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
        As a noted sports personality might say, "Not so fast, my friend."
        Oh, but did he have a frontline manned with Chadrack Lufile (physical specimen), Carl Hall (physical specimen), Ehimen Orupke (great shot-blocking potential), Jake White (warrior, gets after it) and Cleanthony Early (uber talent, warrior, gets after it)?

I don't know, man. I think the Shockers are looking pretty darn good for next year.. and the backcourt looks just as impressive, maybe even more so, no? Too many players there, also, for me to even be able to break it down.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
          Thanks 1979--the young whippersnappers on here may have never seen that Classic. Then the mob comes at Billy one at a time and he mows them down with fancy, smancy street fighting moves, just like our own "Milky Way renowned SN Kung Wu " would do, and anybody next Season getting in Carl's way when he wants another rebound.
          Sorry for making people think this was more Carl Hall rumors. I was browsing through Cox OnDemand and noticed that EPiX (channel 1790, 1791 HD) has the original "Billy Jack". It's available until October 30. Also available until October 30 is "Billy Jack Goes to Washington". It's not showing up yet on the regular EPIX channels (200, 2200 HD).

So if any of you have Cox OnDemand, check it out. As FSF said, it's a classic.

Comment

• "I'm gonna take this right foot, and I'm gonna whop you on that side of your face...[points to Posner's right cheek]"
            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Working...
              X