X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things to Be Thankful For!

Things to be thankful for:

1. We aren’t Louisville;

2. We don’t have players sneaking out of their hotel rooms and shooting people at 3 a.m.;

3. A new AD;

4. Our shooting pct won’t decrease much from here on out because as my Grandpa said “you can’t fall off the floor”.

5. We can still clinch the SWAC title with wins over Mississippi Valley State and Texas Southern;

6. No one has started another thread about IB the past 48 hours;

7. Between the people at the game Tues and those who watched on television, only about 1,000 people in the entire universe watched us lose.

8. We don’t have to worry about planning on spending any money come March time to watch a team get bounced in the first round every time; good news in these tough economic times

9. We don’t have to worry about any expensive trips to tournaments to exotic places during the Thanksgiving period for the next several years, leaving more time to spend with family members we can’t stand!
    The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
      9. We don’t have to worry about any expensive trips to tournaments to exotic places during the Thanksgiving period for the next several years, leaving more time to spend with family members we can’t stand!
      Not quite sure about that. I don’t think next season’s MTE will be “exotic,” but a beach will be involved, I think.

Not that I’d be able to go though.
      78-65

Comment

10. I'm thankful for Santa Claus bringing my Christmas gift early. Of course it's a lump of coal, but it was early.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
          10. I'm thankful for Santa Claus bringing my Christmas gift early. Of course it's a lump of coal, but it was early.
          Electric car fuel is nothing to shake a stick at!
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

11. Thankful for all of my SN buddies who are here thru thick and thin

12. Thankful that I got to be with my daughter who had a brain tumor removed successfully.

13. Thankful that I've come to the realization that there are a lot more "wins" to celebrate than we will see this year

Comment

Originally posted by moshock View Post

12. Thankful that I got to be with my daughter who had a brain tumor removed successfully.
              Perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by moshock View Post
                Awesome stuff! Thanks for sharing!
                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

14. Capitalizing off this rudderless offense. Winning a lot of bets on this under machine.

Comment

Working...
                  X