What has hiring HCIB cost WSU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What has hiring HCIB cost WSU?

Just considering this thought. I held season tickets for 13ish years. HCGM got realeased. Stayed a season ticket holder one year under HCIB for one year. We won under COVID rules. He got lucky. So what is the real cost to Black and Yellow? My money walked. Any thoughts?
    When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Bottom line, i dropped all donations. A pathetic coach does not encourage me.
    When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

Set us back 5 or 6 years is my guess, and that’s IF we can replace him with a good coach in another year.

Comment

My money is gone. Even if it was a season ticketx4.

Comment

Many of us talk basket ball strategies. X’s and O’s, numbers and crap.I’m a blue collar worker and want my team to work as hard as I do. The Shox can’t even understand that! When was the last time Isaac Brown had to make it to work without running out of gas?had enough gas in the tank to make it to work? You put me on a court with our current Shox…say your family’s life is on the line! I will survive every time because they are soft and don’t have that instinct we all hope for. Anyone who has been starving and at one point Begged for a piece of food understands that drive. HCIB needs to instill that!

Comment

This completely blows. Our HOF coach is gone. Ricky has 20 plus for the Razorbacks. We lose to Alcorn and USF. We didn’t just fall. We were slammed to the ground. By ******* and some of our own players and fans. Right Stick!

Comment

NM
              Last edited by Shock Top; November 22, 2022, 09:04 PM.
              The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by KSUUWSU View Post
                Many of us talk basket ball strategies. X’s and O’s, numbers and crap.I’m a blue collar worker and want my team to work as hard as I do. The Shox can’t even understand that! When was the last time Isaac Brown had to make it to work without running out of gas?had enough gas in the tank to make it to work? You put me on a court with our current Shox…say your family’s life is on the line! I will survive every time because they are soft and don’t have that instinct we all hope for. Anyone who has been starving and at one point Begged for a piece of food understands that drive. HCIB needs to instill that!
                Go back to Aggieville. You must a legend there ( In your own mind).

Comment

How many more threads do we need about IB when we have one that titled “Fire the Coaching Staff”?

Let’s economize our anger into one power packed discussion .

Comment

Originally posted by jcdshocker View Post

Do you really think I’m a Aggie? Ass wipe! I’ve given more to WSU than your little brain can imagine. I stand offended.

Comment

The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by jcdshocker View Post

Legacy and legend to my kids because I’ve paid for their WSU education and stand as a Shocker. Call me a Aggiville again…

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                          How many more threads do we need about IB when we have one that titled “Fire the Coaching Staff”?

Let’s economize our anger into one power packed discussion .
                          While I agree, I think this is an interesting economic discussion.

Would love to see a break down of how much an actual estimate would be.

I’m guessing it starts at eight figures.
                          The Assman

Comment

Yes, what is the economic fall out of HCIB? That’s all I’m asking.

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

While I agree, I think this is an interesting economic discussion.

Would love to see a break down of how much an actual estimate would be.

I’m guessing it starts at eight figures.
                              Would be damn near impossible to pinpoint exactly how much is attributed to HCIB directly.

Firing Marshall costs us some no matter who was hired

COVID costs us a bunch and some will never come back

Economy right now is also costing us some ..

The performance of HCIB coached teams cost us some ..

Any one that puts a number of how much is attributed to the hiring of HCIB alone is just flat out guessing.
                              Last edited by Stickboy46; November 22, 2022, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X