Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-Game Thread: vs. Grand Canyon (11/21/22)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh....
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Pierre with a half court chuck as our last shot ...

Comment

Very disappointed in that half of basketball. Top 225 performance, at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
          Pierre with a half court chuck as our last shot ...
          Yeah, disappointing that is what we chose as our last play.
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Should be up double digits, had a run going and squandered it

Comment

Definitely an 8th place AAC team 1st half.

Comment

So, I keep hearing this team is talented. Has meth been legalized in Kansas?

Comment

We really have no inside game so everything has to be drive and shoot. Usually a three which isn’t our strength. This team will be carried by Porter, Walton and Pierre IMO.

Comment

Nice lead even with our lacaddecical .finish.. Warning!!! It's a 40 minute game as NIU just was reminded!!! Go Shocks, keep cleaning that glass. And more inside-out please.
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• You guys all over KP just don't understand basketball and our offense. If the coach was upset with KP's shots he would be out. He is getting good looks and the coaches understand they will start to fall. If he takes a bad shot I'll understand but I don't think he has taken a bad shot yet this year. The coaches WANT him to take those wide open threes and so do I.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                        You guys all over KP just don't understand basketball and our offense. If the coach was upset with KP's shots he would be out. He is getting good looks and the coaches understand they will start to fall. If he takes a bad shot I'll understand but I don't think he has taken a bad shot yet this year. The coaches WANT him to take those wide open threes and so do I.
                        I'm ok with him taking them but man its getting frustrating watching them not fall. He is 27% from 3 in his college career.

Comment

• I am trying to get in the KP bandwagon. He is a liability on offense and defense. Very soft.

Comment

• Photo barely hits the rim, Walton cleans up

Comment

• I have noticed on rebounds we rarely body someone up. We just try and outreach. That won't work in the AAC either.

Comment

• Please get photo out, Poor Bear in

Comment

Working...
                                X