X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today in Shockers Sports History: November 14th

For the day, the Shockers are: 3 and 0

Regular Season (Games of Interest):
    2014 - vs New Mexico State, Shockers win 71-54. Also, our 3-point defense was spot on as they held New Mexico State to 0 for 11. Fred VanVleet would record 7 steals.

Exhibition (Games of Interest):
    1998 - vs. Philippines, Shockers win 84-56. The game was part of Charity game for disaster relief
    1995 - vs. Zagreb (Croatia), Shockers win 77-63.
    1990 - vs Lithuania, Shockers win 103-89.

The heart and soul of the Toronto Raptors for probably a decade was in that game, and believe it or not, Siakam didn't even start and played only 19 minutes (how coach Menzies got the UNLV job is beyond me....probably why he's at UMKC now). Nobody around me at that game believed me when I told them the Aggies had a guy that would play in the league someday.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      The heart and soul of the Toronto Raptors for probably a decade was in that game, and believe it or not, Siakam didn't even start and played only 19 minutes (how coach Menzies got the UNLV job is beyond me....probably why he's at UMKC now). Nobody around me at that game believed me when I told them the Aggies had a guy that would play in the league someday.
      I was at that game and still to this day remember thinking how special Pascal was.

Comment

Working...
      X