No announcement yet.

Fever’s New Avatar Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't post that often, but Fev is a regular. Like many, I thought Fev's profile pic was a selfie for the longest time. It just seemed odd that I could never spot him at WSU events.

This image of Randy would get my vote, would be a constant reminder of what or who is out of bounds, and would still find a way to make me smile every time I saw it.

Looking forward to basketball season.

Comment

I voted other. Unless I am remembering incorrectly those who have had the privilege of showing up Fever's name are soon to be released from the service they are currently providing. Mike Pelphrey seems to be the only candidate who matches the criteria. However, if the current basketball season goes as many expect it to, I think there might be a better person to take up that honor.

Comment

Chris Lamb?

Comment

Originally posted by JVShocker View Post
          I don't post that often, but Fev is a regular. Like many, I thought Fev's profile pic was a selfie for the longest time. It just seemed odd that I could never spot him at WSU events.
          OUCH!!

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
            Chris Lamb?
            He's actually done a ton of good for WSU, so no, not a chance.
            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

patty2.pngI regret this already, I could absolutely not look at this. For some reason I could laugh at a goofy image of Larry Brown/memphis, though.

Comment

Personally I think we should wait half a season before Pelph becomes a target for avatar status but he is still a candidate. Who else is there? Keitha Adams? Local sports talk show hosts? Brandon Whipple? Shock already took IB to avatar status so that would be piling on.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I vote KBOR.

Have the University of Wichita go private so they can spend more time with their true love.

The Assman

Comment

Since Fev has already agreed to change it based on this thread, we should all vote for a Jayhawk.
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                        Since Fev has already agreed to change it based on this thread, we should all vote for a Jayhawk.
                        I could get onboard with that suggestion...

Comment

Ukraine flag in your Twitter bio is a red flag warning of "crazy straight ahead".

Comment

My vote is the MumaMug.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jdmee View Post
                              I voted other. Unless I am remembering incorrectly those who have had the privilege of showing up Fever's name are soon to be released from the service they are currently providing. Mike Pelphrey seems to be the only candidate who matches the criteria. However, if the current basketball season goes as many expect it to, I think there might be a better person to take up that honor.
                              Don't know if Fevers avatar is needed to profile who needs to be shown the door. That's what we have Onegreatracer for.

Comment

I think we have a new clubhouse leader...
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X