Barnstorming Tour?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barnstorming Tour?

Any idea if there will be a Barnstorming tour this year? I'd love a chance to see the seniors up in my area.

The KU Barnstorming tour will be Friday, April 27, 2012.

Comment

If there's WSU players on the team, it would be pretty funny if one of the players signed the jersey they wore while beating Davidson and sold it at a game.

Comment

I have undoubtedly hated KU longer than possibly anybody on this board. But frankly, I must admit I fail to see the lunacy in bashing a team who lost to a team that we beat, while at the end of the season, they made it to the NCAA finals and we lost our initial game.

When the grapes are sour, it is best not to eat them or try and make wine out of them.

Comment

Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
          I have undoubtedly hated KU longer than possibly anybody on this board. But frankly, I must admit I fail to see the lunacy in bashing a team who lost to a team that we beat, while at the end of the season, they made it to the NCAA finals and we lost our initial game.

When the grapes are sour, it is best not to eat them or try and make wine out of them.
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I'm sorry, was I bashing anyone? I only brought it up because of what Gabe did on the Barnstorming tour a couple years ago. I'll make sure to check for your approval before I post in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose View Post
              I'm sorry, was I bashing anyone? I only brought it up because of what Gabe did on the Barnstorming tour a couple years ago. I'll make sure to check for your approval before I post in the future.
              Ah, So. Forgive me for ever commenting on your post. Now that you have so explained your rationional, it becomes explicitly clear why this would be such a clever and hilarious stunt for a WSU player (other than yourself) to perform.

Go for it.

Comment

Ah, So. Forgive me for ever commenting on your post. Now that you have so explained your rationional, it becomes explicitly clear why this would be such a clever and hilarious stunt for a WSU player (other than yourself) to perform.

Go for it.
                huh?

Comment

Um... people should be banned from posting during their "special" week.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                  Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Found these on Toure Murry's Twitter Page:

2012 KU Seniors play in the annual Kansas Barnstorming game against the Wichita All Stars. KU Players included Conner Teahan, Jordan Juenemann, Tyshawn Taylo...

2012 KU Seniors play in the annual Kansas Barnstorming game against the Wichita All Stars. KU Players included Conner Teahan, Jordan Juenemann, Tyshawn Taylo...

All pretty sick in game dunks by Kyles.
                    Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

Working...
                    X