Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Posting Guidelines (read before posting)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ripemupshocks View Post
    Hang in there Reaper. Life wouldn't be any fun if we didn't break a few rules along the way.
    Yeah, I'm hanging in there even though it seems like it is on the end of a rope at times. Your also right, because sometimes I feel like Christopher Columbus, Lewis and Clark, Neil Armstrong, Sir Ranulph Fiennes (bet you have to look that one up), who were at times call "Rule-Breakers" but were actually "Path-Makers."

P.S. So to all you posters who keep posting about football on a basketball thread, welcome aboard fellow "path-makers", welcome aboard!!!
    Last edited by WuShock Reaper; October 14, 2012, 08:42 AM.

Comment

I love how we're getting into a flame war on a thread that is meant to prevent it

Comment

Well, Phi, what would you expect when one of our biggest flaming ______s is involved?

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
          Well, Phi, what would you expect when one of our biggest flaming ______s is involved?
          You're not reading his posts now are you!?!? If you're still not, perhaps you should as this post is very passive. Maybe you meant @Kung Wu:. Nah, couldn't be. Sorry, only one "flame" was lit on this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
            You love to brag about ignoring me, yet you can't keep your fudge-crusted fingertips from typing about me on your keyboard.

That's what I LOVE.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              You love to brag about ignoring me, yet you can't keep your fudge-crusted fingertips from typing about me on your keyboard.

That's what I LOVE.
              Just wanted my name attached a the last post on this thread. Fev's been there since October of 2012, time for a change.
              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                Just wanted my name attached a the last post on this thread. Fev's been there since October of 2012, time for a change.
                Oops...sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                  Oops...sorry!
                  Bastard!
                  There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

OK, enough fun. It's time to get back on topic.

There will be no posting of midgets allowed on this board. Posting pictures like this is grounds for banishment

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                        OK, enough fun. It's time to get back on topic.

There will be no posting of midgets allowed on this board. Posting pictures like this is grounds for banishment

Thank you. I was just about to post Midget Kiss.

Comment

Hmm......

Comment

Old news

Comment

Why cant i post a topic? I have some video to spice up the recruiting page. I'll send it to one of the old timers if they want credit

Comment

Originally posted by 1on1vsTheWorld View Post
                                Why cant i post a topic? I have some video to spice up the recruiting page. I'll send it to one of the old timers if they want credit
                                To control spammers, you have to be a member for a period of time before gaining that ability. Give it time, if you're not a spammer, you'll be able to start a new topic soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X