Final Polls 2011-2012 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Polls 2011-2012 Season

Find the complete NCAAM Final Rankings rankings on ESPN. Includes the full votes and trend for the top 25 NCAAM teams.

Find the complete NCAAM Final Rankings rankings on ESPN. Includes the full votes and trend for the top 25 NCAAM teams.

18th in final AP poll - before Tournament

27th in final coaches poll - After Tournament. Creighton at 21st.

Not a bad season by any means. Wished we could have went further but still a great ride!
    Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Originally posted by RussDaBus View Post
    http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...1/seasontype/3

18th in final AP poll - before Tournament

27th in final coaches poll - After Tournament. Creighton at 21st.

Not a bad season by any means. Wished we could have went further but still a great ride!
    And St. Mary's went from 3 spots ahead of us to 1 spot behind. All in all, about as good as you could expect after losing to Ill St and VCU (who we stayed ahead of in the poll).

Comment

As seasons go, this was a most excellent one. The achievement of winning the MVC Conference Championship, being ranked in the top 20, and getting to the NCAA tournament is most significant as this, is as we all know, have not been very frequent or common occurences for the Shockers.

Yes it ended much too quickly, but the positives far outweighed the one negative.

And the future for the next several years is looking mighty bright.
      Last edited by 60Shock; April 3, 2012, 06:51 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

MAN I NEED HELP!!! my heart races, I perspire, I get the shakes, can't sleep at night, and depressed the rest of the time. I just need a little fix of Shocker basketball. CAN ANYONE HELP ME????
        ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
          MAN I NEED HELP!!! my heart races, I perspire, I get the shakes, can't sleep at night, and depressed the rest of the time. I just need a little fix of Shocker basketball. CAN ANYONE HELP ME????
          Yes, you should try a concoction of nitroglycerin for the heart racing, deodorant for the perspiration, Xanax for the shaking and depression, and Ambien for the insomnia. If you blend it all up in a milkshake it will go down nice and smoothly.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            Yes, you should try a concoction of nitroglycerin for the heart racing, deodorant for the perspiration, Xanax for the shaking and depression, and Ambien for the insomnia. If you blend it all up in a milkshake it will go down nice and smoothly.
            Sounds like a personal testimonial.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
              Sounds like a personal testimonial.
              Nah, I'm just an eager Internet doctor trying to get a cushy job on Obama's new healthcare death panel.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                Tried excessive alcohol consumption?
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                X