Pick up Game at the Chuck today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick up Game at the Chuck today

So starved for Shocker basketball I'm half tempted to go watch, especially if there is a recruit or two there.

give us a nice report
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Yes, a nice report would be very coooooool!!!!!!!
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

*bump
        "Say it slowly and savor it..."
        Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
          So starved for Shocker basketball I'm half tempted to go watch, especially if there is a recruit or two there.
          Because you were only half-tempted to go watch, I assume you were only half-starved for Shocker basketball.

Comment

Cotton and Williams went at it like they called each others sister a dirty name. Jake White unveiled a variety of post moves...he looks like Kevin McHale in the post.

Carl gets every rebound....on the few misses.

Ehimen was 8-8, all dunks. The last one ended the scrimmage (collapsed the goal).

Ron Baker's team won every game...and he hit at least a dozen 3s, all from beyond NBA range. No new guys.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              Cotton and Williams went at it like they called each others sister a dirty name. Jake White unveiled a variety of post moves...he looks like Kevin McHale in the post.

Ehimen was 8-8, all dunks. The last one ended the scrimmage (collapsed the goal).

Ron Baker's team won every game...and he hit at least a dozen 3s, all from beyond NBA range. No new guys.
              Doc - this all sounded legit until you said "no new guys."

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Pick up Game Watch! The mood is tense; I have been on some serious, serious reports but nothing quite like this. I, uh, Ching King is inside right now. I tried to get an interview with him, but they said "No, you can't do that, he's a live bear, he will literally rip your face off."

Hey, you're making me look stupid. Get out here, panda jerk!

Comment

Hmmm... it appears the good Dr. may have hooked a stringer full of gullible fish... :)

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                    Hmmm... it appears the good Dr. may have hooked a stringer full of gullible fish... :)

I know I was LMAO when I read that. Almost asked him if Superman flew in for a quick scrimmage.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                    X