Gregg Marshall to KU??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gregg Marshall to KU??

I saw Danny Ainge at McDonald's on 17th and Hillside last night. I think Gregg Marshall is interested in being Director of Basketball Operations at KU. Or maybe he will be able to fill Danny Manning's spot as a real coach.

It's the hot topic on sports talk radio in KC this morning... Apparently Frank Martin to SC is old news...
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by ISASO View Post
      I saw Danny Ainge at McDonald's on 17th and Hillside last night. I think Gregg Marshall is interested in being Director of Basketball Operations at KU. Or maybe he will be able to fill Danny Manning's spot as a real coach.
      I thought that was him, but wasn't sure. I was hoping Danny was in town for helping find a new baseball staff - but this makes more sense.

Comment

Can Danny coach baseball? He did play for a few years.

Comment

He played slow-pitch softball for a number of years and was good. Strictly against his contract and he did not know how to slide, either. Coulda easily lost a knee.

Comment

From the quality of some of these new threads, you can certainly tell its off season.

Comment

nm

Comment

Some people

Comment

Lot's of things go down at the McD's at 17th and Hillside at night, eh?
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Danny was throwin' down some McRibs, that's for sure.

Comment

Danny was throwin' down some McRibs, that's for sure.
                      :)
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
                        From the quality of some of these new threads, you can certainly tell its off season.
                        The lawyer for the word "quality" is considering a slander suit.
                        Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                        Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Working...
                        X