Wow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow...

I can't believe what I saw tonight. Just got done watching the game on DVR. I'm disgusted, I've seen high school teams shoot better than that. 47 points?!? Are you kidding me?! What a joke. We need to right this ship, and I mean right now. Go Shox!!!!!!!!

Re: Wow...

Originally posted by GoShox117
    I can't believe what I saw tonight. Just got done watching the game on DVR. I'm disgusted, I've seen high school teams shoot better than that. 47 points?!? Are you kidding me?! What a joke. We need to right this ship, and I mean right now. Go Shox!!!!!!!!
    Play it backwards we end up in a tie! :D :posterwsu:
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

We scored 46 two games before that. The only difference was we had defense the game with 46.

I expect to see this team to score in the 40s a few more times this year, get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11
        Play it backwards we end up in a tie! :D :posterwsu:
        That's the best advice I've seen on here yet
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
        X