No announcement yet.

Future of Save Shocker Sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We aren't adding dick. Let's try and get our three former proud programs (Volleyball, Baseball, and Basketball) out of the toilet before we add women's dressage or coed cricket.
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
      We aren't adding dick. Let's try and get our three former proud programs (Volleyball, Baseball, and Basketball) out of the toilet before we add women's dressage or coed cricket.
      But.... women's mud wrestling.....we need it at any level.

Comment

Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

But.... women's mud wrestling.....we need it at any level.
        Can they tag team?
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Maybe consider making the site into a Shocker sports overwatch from a fan's point of view. Add surveys/polls on what is needed next and publish the results, what the fans think of this and that, what the fans want to see done immediately versus down the line. Maybe use it to hold Muma and the athletic department accountable. In a polite way of course.

Comment

Billboards have been reorganized with Armchair.
            Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Sweet!. Got our Save Shocker Sports merch yesterday. We are rocking the t shirts today.

Comment

Onegreatracer - I noticed yesterday the site was gone - the link still works but a generic page for the web host comes up instead. Just wondering if you're redoing it or if it's down permanently.
                Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post
                  Onegreatracer - I noticed yesterday the site was gone - the link still works but a generic page for the web host comes up instead. Just wondering if you're redoing it or if it's down permanently.
                  I should've made a post here - I am completely redoing it at the moment to be more positive and future-focused.
                  Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Stay tuned for more news on this front very soon.

also, if anyone from Armchair is reading this, can you shoot me a PM with a good contact number again? I somehow lost our last contact number when I got a new phone.

Comment

Working...
                    X