No announcement yet.

David Kyles to Participate in the 3 point and slam dunk contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you read his interview he said he was more focused on improving on his overall game because he wants to play professionally somewhere...I think $$$ is more important than a dunk contest. Im still proud of DK

Comment

hey spin it however you want...gotta capitalize on national stage when you get an opportunity, or at least give a better effort

Comment

Love the kid, but just like his career...under whelming.

Comment

Originally posted by vtshocker View Post
          if you read his interview he said he was more focused on improving on his overall game because he wants to play professionally somewhere...I think $$$ is more important than a dunk contest. Im still proud of DK
          I might buy that crap excuse if he wasn't doing it in sandals. Hard to really work on your game in that kind of footwear
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

changed my mind...I guess the guy below me makes a good point, he was going all or nothing, but I still think bringing the cycle out woulda gave him a better shot
            Last edited by choida; March 30, 2012, 12:59 PM.

Comment

I think the dunk he was planning on was done by one of the other dunkers so he decided to change it up at the last second. He knew that he would have to get at least a 39 or 40 to continue on and tried a tougher dunk. The ironic thing even though he didn't get the dunk down, he didn't finish that far below the guy that did finish a simpler dunk and didn't get high scores. David wanted all or nothing and he gave it every bit he had. I'm very proud of him.

Comment

damned if you do damned if you dont.

Comment

David may have saw what he was up against and decided he had to pull a rabbit out of his hat. Didn't work, but not sure it really mattered. I don't think anyone was going beat Mighty Mouse last night.

It would be interesting though to check to see if Professor Ned Brainard may have transferred from Medfield College to Martin Methodist in the last few years.

Comment

Working...
                  X