Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He should have been in the 3-point shooting contest...lol

Comment

Maybe Garrett will ride the motorcycle out for the opening tipoff in the Reeses All-Star game.

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
        Somebody should still jump over the motorcycle.
        Someone tweet DK and have him ask some of the remaining players if they want to use it.

Comment

Weak.

Comment

Give it up to James Justice. What a show that kid put on. Holy cow, talk about air. OMG.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
              Someone tweet DK and have him ask some of the remaining players if they want to use it.
              Jones from Miami ended up using it. Stutz also got some more face time. Hopefully Stutz will get some great face time tomorrow. It would be nice for him if he could have a great game tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                Give it up to James Justice. What a show that kid put on. Holy cow, talk about air. OMG.
                I kind of feel bad now that Shocker nation almost got enough votes to keep him out of the contest.

Comment

Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
                  I kind of feel bad now that Shocker nation almost got enough votes to keep him out of the contest.
                  Yeah, with hindsight the would have clearly been an in-Justice. In the end though Justice was served.

Comment

Kyles said he just winged it with no practice. Big surprise. Not like this is on national tv or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                      Kyles said he just winged it with no practice. Big surprise. Not like this is on national tv or anything.
                      You have to wonder if he's saying that to save face...

Comment

Originally posted by kshox View Post
                        You have to wonder if he's saying that to save face...
                        Not sure if that story really saves face, but could be. OTOH, it is our DK and I would not be shocked if that's exactly what he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                          Suellentrop said during warmup dunks that Kyles was in sandals and was shooting the ball, not even dunking.... So disappointing.
                          ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Well I know one thing if he would have hit that dunk he would have moved on. It looked amazing
                            Last edited by kcshocker11; March 30, 2012, 10:45 AM.
                            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Y'all can still watch it on www.espn360.com. Look on the Replay tab. Skip to the last 2/3 of the show Slam Dunk show.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

i dont want to watch the replay...he winged a dunk on national tv, no practice...didnt take it serious, but its his life, he had fun :suspicion:

Comment

Working...
                                X