No announcement yet.

David Kyles to Participate in the 3 point and slam dunk contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those who missed it...he missed 2 dunks and was a little flustered on the 3rd try and didn't get it off. He had a nice black and yellow motorcycle back stage ready for the later rounds.

Comment

Note to self...don't do the impossible dunk in round 1.

Comment

The judges still gave him a 25 and I, being the homer that I am, still tweeted a 10 for him.

Comment

Sigh, he tried a dunk with a difficulty of a 10. David! Just qualify then break out the good stuff. Oh well. I'm glad he got a chance to extend his college basketball experience.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
            Note to self...don't do the impossible dunk in round 1.
            He obviously had made that dunk before. If he had made that they would had to award some bonus points. But not sure about the strategy of going with such a high degree of difficulty.

Comment

1 and done, story of our lives this year...
              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
              -John Wooden

Comment

With the fans voice added, DK finished with a 29.4 (last place).

Comment

Nice little microcosm of the season. A lot of buildup and...splat!

Comment

1 and done again...
                    β€œLet your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                    -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

If my wife had Twitter she'd vote for Justice, dang.
                      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                      -John Wooden

Comment

I'm kind of glad James Justice won the darkhorse voting. He is definitely putting on a show.

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                          If my wife had Twitter she'd vote for Justice, dang.
                          I could jump for a week and not get the cumulative air Justice got on that one.

Comment

I wish they had a freestyle round at the end so david could redeem himself
                            β€œLet your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                            -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Somebody should still jump over the motorcycle.
                              -John Wooden

Comment

David Kyles dunk summed up our 2012 postseason in a nutshell...cant wait for 2012-2013 to begin. :poster_shocks:

Comment

Working...
                                X