No announcement yet.

David Kyles to Participate in the 3 point and slam dunk contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garrett was the first on the floor to congratulate the 3 point winner.

Something tells me Garrett will be instrumental to some DK dunks.
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
      They are getting ready to start the womens 3 point shooting contest (the mens 3 point shooting contest just finished). But when going to commercial they showed a shot of DK dunking the ball at WSU.

The Dunk contest still hasn't started yet. There is still time to watch if you haven't tuned in yet.
      Is the men's dunk contest before or after the women's dunk contest?

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
        anywhere on line?
        It is on ESPN 3

With Watch ESPN you can stream live sports and ESPN originals, watch the latest game replays and highlights, and access featured ESPN programming online.
        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Anyone know why Stutz is there? Is Kyles going to use him as a prop? Leave from the free-throw line and clear the 7-footer = win every time! :)

Comment

"And remember, for fan-voting on Twitter during our Denny's Dunk Contest, you can vote by tweeting #CollegeSlam #LaseName[1-10]. So for a 9 by DeQuan Jones, you would tweet #CollegeSlam #Jones9"

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
              THXS
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Has he dunked yet?
                Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

ugh!!!

Comment

Damn...missed

Comment

My dish keeps cutting out but I'm assuming by the reaction he did terrible.
                      Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

oh well
                        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Like John Salley said...don't miss.

Comment

Man that was disappointing. At least Stutz got some face time on national TV and so did the motorcycle.

Comment

DK missed, but the dunk he tried was off the charts difficult.

Personally, I think he should have tried the off the back of the backboard dunk which one of the other guys did and received a perfect score.

Comment

:(

Comment

Working...
                                X