No announcement yet.

David Kyles to Participate in the 3 point and slam dunk contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the university's press release: http://www.goshockers.com/ViewArticl...CLID=205401524

Comment

I read the press release to say that DK will only be in the dunk contest. Not the 3 point shooting deal. Which is a shame if true. I could see him winning the 3 point as likely. Both will be tough to win.

Comment

I'm going to miss seeing DK's breakaways and alley-oops.

I hope he does well in the competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
          I read the press release to say that DK will only be in the dunk contest. Not the 3 point shooting deal. Which is a shame if true. I could see him winning the 3 point as likely. Both will be tough to win.
          The title of the release says, "KYLES SELECTED FOR 2012 STATE FARM COLLEGE SLAM DUNK & 3-POINT CHAMPIONSHIPS".

P.S. I didn't read the entire article and you may have a point.
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Shocktoberfest is correct. According to the body of the announcement DK is in the slam dunk contest only.

If he can duplicate that "rebound a ball bounced off the back of the backboard by a teammate and come up from under the basket 180 dunk" that he perfromed at Shocker Madness he has a great shot at winning.

Comment

If they could have a Tulsa player stand in front of the rack DK would run away with the 3 point contest.

Comment

Originally posted by WSU757 View Post
                I'm going to miss seeing DK's breakaways and alley-oops.
                +1

Comment

Actually the Shocker I would like to see in the 3-point contest is Rags.

Comment

cool beans

Comment

Saw on goshockers.com that we can vote again on Twitter for David during the dunk contest. They are calling it the 5fh judge. I don't know how to link it though.

Comment

Per twitter DK is looking for a motorcycle down in NOLA!! Guess he needs something to jump over lol
                        I smell Bluejay puntang and the only good Bluejay puntang is dead Bluejay puntang

Comment

Originally posted by fuball7 View Post
                          when will this air?
                          8:00-10:00 March 29 on ESPN. It's live so if recording might give it extra time.

Comment

The show starts in an hour. GO DK!

Comment

They are getting ready to start the womens 3 point shooting contest (the mens 3 point shooting contest just finished). But when going to commercial they showed a shot of DK dunking the ball at WSU.

The Dunk contest still hasn't started yet. There is still time to watch if you haven't tuned in yet.

Comment

anywhere on line?
                                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                                X