Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did the team get any sleep last nite?

I mean't to post this earlier today.

There were 37 Tornado's sighted in and around Springfield last nite. The tornado sirens went off fairly steady from 6:00 mon pm until 4:45 tues am. I lived in Wichita for the first 43 years of my life and never experienced a night like last nite. It was a sleepless night at my house.

After the game, I ran into one of the BB staff and asked them if the team got any sleep. He said that they had to take cover at about 3:00 am this morning and indicated that it was a rough nite.

I'm not one to make excuses, but we did not play with alot of energy tonight. Could this be part of it !

BTW, I'm sure the MSU players were in Springfield last nite also.

:wsu_posters:

Maybe the sirens zapped our team of all their talent?

T

...8)

Comment

Didn't seem to bother Missouri State, so I don't think this is an excuse at all. They could have slept in until 3pm if Coach would have wanted.
      "You can observe a lot just by watching."
      -- Yogi Berra

Comment

BTW, if the team stayed at the University Plaza like the baseball team does, a building within 2 blocks was destroyed in the 3:00 AM wave that came thru. I'm sure that it was un-nerving to say the least.

Like I said, I am a "no excuse" person but I don't understand our lethargic play especially with a hated / heated neighboring state rival.

:wsu_posters:

Comment

Working...
        X